Reviews for Fairy Dusted
MiniLover chapter 5 . 10/10
I was enjoying this story but it looks like it's been abandoned. Sad:(
bttrflybelle chapter 5 . 5/18
Loved this! Wish u'd finish it!
LittleMeep chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Please rant on, I agree with you so much, watching each weeks new episodes is driving me nuts since the series is about to end I'm like "come on Sookie, your suppose to be with Eric! not fucking Bill!"
remeyqueen74 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
thumbs up, this was nice
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
LOL this version I love.. The whole Ben / Warlow romancing Sookie and Bill / Lilith right now is nauseating me. Stories where Sookie isnt acting like a idiot are deeply appreciated!
MissJT2012 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Love this story so far please please please say there's more to it...I do hope there is :)
howyoudsdoin chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
LOL! I know this is 2 years to late to review **snort snort** but I just got to reread this lucious story, yummy, yummy memories, oh hell to the yeah! Anyhow in you AN I feel every word you said fucking AB is a piece of shit for fucking up our viking... and then season 5 comes around and the first episode not even 24 hours after sookie left them both, he boning his sister... That made me so sick I have a hard time watchintg TB anymore but I will not stop watching because of ASkars, I need my Eric fix even if the story line sucks ass... Please finish this story some time... I would be down on my knees praising you LOL... Hope to read some more soon, if not I still think you are the shit!
howyoudsdoin chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
OMG I remember how much I missed you when I seen your VD story... Even tho I do not read anything other then Eric and Sookie I had to go into your stories and check err reread why I loved you so much.. Sorry I can't read the story you just posted but to reread this story and the other three brought me back down memory lane and wanting to BEG YOUR MUSIE to maybe give us some more Eric and Sookie sometime PLEASE... I MISS YOU Jenna! Thanks for posting something so I could come back and reread this SPECTACULAR story!
Tashacat chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Sorry about my rant, I love your fics! It was sweet & naughty & delicious! Much like Eric..
Tashacat chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I'm sure someone else has pointed this out but... keep in mind that when Sook makes her choice on the show, Beel had fed her a massive amount of blood after she got shot. Coincidence? I think not... TEAM ERIC ALL THE WAY!
pk22477 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Please continue this story. I am enjoying it. I just found it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
B-Rock525 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I really like this story I guess you are not going to update it.
Ragna01 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
If reviews were bricks you would be in the hospital for a week after how much love Im throwing your way right now! Love ya!