Reviews for Fairy Dusted
MultiMom chapter 5 . 1/16
Finishing this?
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
i hope one day you will take this up again and finish the way it SHOULD be and not the mess it was on hbo. after the crap that was season five i canceled hbo and started read fan fiction. sooo much better than the swill that alan ball turned out. any way, thanks for this so far, loved it!
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
alan ball had his assistant read the books and tell him about it. bill gets all the air time because alan ball has a hard on for stephan moyer that just won't quit. after all, anna paquin came out and said she was bi sexual, so why not that namby pamby husband of hers?
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
eric is like my morning coffee, hot and sweet!
KristinaDEllis chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
I really enjoyed this story and hope you come back and finish the story.
MiniLover chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
I was enjoying this story but it looks like it's been abandoned. Sad:(
bttrflybelle chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Loved this! Wish u'd finish it!
LittleMeep chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Please rant on, I agree with you so much, watching each weeks new episodes is driving me nuts since the series is about to end I'm like "come on Sookie, your suppose to be with Eric! not fucking Bill!"
remeyqueen74 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
thumbs up, this was nice
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
LOL this version I love.. The whole Ben / Warlow romancing Sookie and Bill / Lilith right now is nauseating me. Stories where Sookie isnt acting like a idiot are deeply appreciated!
MissJT2012 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Love this story so far please please please say there's more to it...I do hope there is :)
howyoudsdoin chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
LOL! I know this is 2 years to late to review **snort snort** but I just got to reread this lucious story, yummy, yummy memories, oh hell to the yeah! Anyhow in you AN I feel every word you said fucking AB is a piece of shit for fucking up our viking... and then season 5 comes around and the first episode not even 24 hours after sookie left them both, he boning his sister... That made me so sick I have a hard time watchintg TB anymore but I will not stop watching because of ASkars, I need my Eric fix even if the story line sucks ass... Please finish this story some time... I would be down on my knees praising you LOL... Hope to read some more soon, if not I still think you are the shit!
Raeleen
howyoudsdoin chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
OMG I remember how much I missed you when I seen your VD story... Even tho I do not read anything other then Eric and Sookie I had to go into your stories and check err reread why I loved you so much.. Sorry I can't read the story you just posted but to reread this story and the other three brought me back down memory lane and wanting to BEG YOUR MUSIE to maybe give us some more Eric and Sookie sometime PLEASE... I MISS YOU Jenna! Thanks for posting something so I could come back and reread this SPECTACULAR story!
Raeleen
Tashacat chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Sorry about my rant, I love your fics! It was sweet & naughty & delicious! Much like Eric..