Reviews for One Regret
ShadowOfTheProphet chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
I am in love with this story. I haven't cried this much in a long time. You did very, very well.
LovettSweeney chapter 20 . 3/29/2012
Okay. So I found this story and I absolutely fell in love with it 8). I have never love Minerva more. You characterize her so well! And Chris! Are you serious? Chris was bloody great! You are a genius my friend! I love you so much and I look forward to more of your Minerva/OC stories or even Min/Sev ;D By the way when Min was in the café with Sev and he held her hand not to let her go I was indeed crying )': I loved it. And the whole Voldemort thing I mean ingenius! How did you ever come up with him and Minerva and that whole entire kidnapping thing? It was brilliant you have a keen mind my friend! Please please please write more!

Saeshmea chapter 20 . 3/8/2012
Hi... First of all, I'm sorry, very sorry, for being so late on my last review but this is a very busy year for me and I've tried to avoid all kind of distractions. Now, my review:

I must say I spent the whole 19th chapter crying... So many things happened, and it was so emotional... I was totally convinced Minerva was going to die, but you saved her... thanks It was very nice how Severus sacrificed his last breathe to safe her and how he even helped her come back after death.

About the epilogue, I'll be honest, as we always are with each other stories... When I was beginning to read it I thought it wasn't necessary to the story (I thought the same with JKR's epilogue on HP7 so, don't be mad), though Minerva naming her first son after Severus told a lot about her... but the thing is I loved the arrival of the portrait... I think it was original, sweet and it felt real... once more, you surprised as always

So, to finish my long long last review to One Regret, I just want to thank you for let us all enjoy this wonderful piece of yours. It has made us laugh and cry, hate and love (even a totally new character) until the last word, revealing what a wonderful writer hides under Yue Sai, beyond the HP fan.

Thank you. See you on your other stories ;)
NoraWalker chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
Whatever modification you made because of me, I'm indeed pleased. It was beautiful. I mean... BEAUTIFUL. I just love everything. And I can't say anymore now, but you'll hear from me on fb. (:
ScarletLioness chapter 20 . 2/16/2012
Hey there!

What a beautiful ending to this lovely, angsty, great story :)

It was very touching how you ended it and... well, I can't put much more than I LOVED it.

This was such a great story to follow through and I hope to read from you soon~ thanks :)

Take care,

MebzGrisolia chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
Oh Merlin, you ... I can't find words right now. Great great ending, that's all I have to say! And I should be thanking you for always trusting me to help you with something here and there. And thank you for letting me be part of this, and I just loved the story, the whole thing, I know sometimes I wished to kill you, but then you came up with something to make me want to hug you, it was a crazy, amazing, overjoing ride. Keep on writing, you're really good. And since the day I started reading, Chris become the only man to Minerva in my head now. This chapter, well it was a real rollecoaster of emotions, with all the sad and tension moments, and the happiness, and then sad but a good sad. Chris will forever be my dream valentine I have to admit, thanks for creating such a brave, loving, caring character, and for sharing your view about Minerva and letting us tell you how we saw her, I think specially me, always annoying you about how I saw her and everything. Now more than ever she will always be my favorite character, and for me this will always be her real story to me. So that's it, I'll stop now and go cry a little more. Thanks once again for the story!
rebellsking chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
Update soon, I'm dying!

This story has been lovely from the beginning, and I'm glad I found it.

I'm glad that old nasty Voldemort is finally gone... bleck, he was so gross :L
NoraWalker chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
Are you serious that you changed Severus' fate but he still dies? If I had the money, I'd just take a plane and go to USA just to slap you. lol
ScarletLioness chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
Well, I must admit that it was kinda confusing. I mean, in general I could follow the plot but since you left things open (like Reneé being Chris daughter - for real)...

I dearly hope you clearify that in the last chapter!

Otherwise it was once again breathtaking (in a scaring way ;))

See you then..

MebzGrisolia chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
Oh Merlin, I don't know if I cry, if I get happy, oh Merlin I'm a bit of a mess cus I have no idea what to think! My cheeks are all wet of crying because of Severus and then because of and then I cried more because of the end, I really don't know what to do! But crongrats really really good, we could taste every single emotion known, adrenaline, happyness, sadness, anger, everything, I'm proud of your story, you rock! Much love 3
MebzGrisolia chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
But how... Oh Merlin! *-*... I was so... but... now I'm afraid and sad, what are you doing to me Yue? You're really, really playing with my emotions. But it's ok, I'll recover. And congrants very good chapter!
Saeshmea chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
When I saw there was a new chapter for One Regret I thought "what a lovely way to begin the year", when I finished reading it I was breathless.

I love it! I love this fic, if I could rank all the stories in my favorite list, yours would be in first place; and not without a reason, but because you always find a new way to surprise and I love that.

Making us learn that Minerva had escaped through Wormtail instead of showing it from her POV was brilliant... I would have never seen that come.

And you were right on your A/N, this part was short but so many things happened on it... I was happy to see she finally met with Chris and the baby, though I knew she would be gone again. But this last twist with the Dark Lord finding Chris again... my heart's still beating really fast. I know, we don't have the right, you told us at the beginning but... How can you be so cruel leaving us at this point! I cannot imagine what will happen, I don't see a happy ending for this story anywhere... but I'm sure however it ends up, will be great.

Thanks you for updating, Happy 2012!
NoraWalker chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
I've just now noticed my chapter 17 review wasn't sent, was here saved! So I'm sending it now:

Minerva trusts Snape! *dances around the room*

Now you tell me he won't die!

I hope you get to update soon. And I'm looking foward the Holiday's special. V, you've got the thing, you know, Min/Chris is my Harry Potter OTP for a good time now.

Ok, now the chapter 18 one.

Wow, Yue, nice way to start the year! Thank you for making me suffer just on the firth of January, you sadic little thing! lol Anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter, as I never know what to wait with you.

I wish you a very good 2012 and that you accomplish many many things, that you can adapt completely yo your new school and, well, I wish you have a fabulous life and hope I can be a part of it for a long long time. I love you
rebellsking chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Absolutely captivating and amazing.. I love how you portrayed Minerva. I'm only on chapter 3 but I am so anxious to read the rest! It's lovely :) very powerful, and not too rushed like some fanfics. It's a very gradual buildup of emotion, and realistic all in itself. I love it! Love love love it!
dalyblue chapter 17 . 12/19/2011
I must confess that when I read the first chapter of this story seemed to me bad. But now ... really love! Is one of the best I've read. Expect an update soon! Hugs