Reviews for Something Wonderful
volfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is so lovely.
Narniafan96 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very cute! I loved it! Best song Fic in any genre that I have ever read! Definitely a new favorite!

S

Hermoine/Fred 4eva!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was absolutely delightful - like a breath of fresh air :)
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my god! This was so cute!
shaLy.iS.thy.nAme chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
i love this. it was written exceptionally well, it wasn't too OOC and Fred Weasley in a gentleman's suit? OMG, I could have died! LOL.. love it.. thanks for writing this story!

. -
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow...speaking of "something wonderful," this story was definitely it!

It was just soooo well-written. There aren't enough Fred/Hermione stories to begin with, but this one is a calibre above the rest I've come across. I love the way you described the phonograph, Hermione slowly realizing what the songs meant, and that she was "the bird across the street", the wizarding version of a mix tape, Fred showing up wearing the Fedora...gah, I can't even list everything I loved, because I loved EVERYTHING.

Thank you so much for writing and posting this...it made my evening!
pearlrose33 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was really cute. I always like it when Fred lives past the war. Hermione and Ron never did sit well with me. The mix tape idea was great. Loved it.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Fred Weasley, such a charmer:) I loved it! Great work:)
IRuleUK chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love this type of music, I love dancing and singing to it. And I also love this story.

Cheers.
SilverLunaGoldenSol chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Absolutely beautiful! Well-written, great story..

Just fantastic!
Hot4Gaara and Kakashi chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love this one-shot! It's very sweet, and I had to stop at every new song introduced and sing through all the lyrics myself. I really enjoy this kind of music, so it made me happy to read it... Now I must go listen to my enormous collection of Frank Sinatra music!
LeeArt chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awww...that was so sweet, I love it ;D
OxfordianLlama chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really like the detail in this story, and the idea was really sweet.
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Yay for music! I love da musics. I actually thought that the title was referring to the song from 'The King and I', which - by the way - is a gorgeous song. I didn't recognise all of the ones in this story, but I certainly recognised most. It was so SWEET! (Imagine that in a squealy voice.)

To the favourites!
WhisperMaw chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Anything Goes is a beast. I was belting out Let's Misbehave while I read this. Well done, mate! Really well done.