Reviews for It Will Be A Perfect Victory
Gwap chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS. THANK YOU FOR THIS FAANTASTIC STORY!
Gwap chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Haha love this chapter! I find this one and Ambers POV the most amusing. ;)
George Mercer II chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
That was an AWESOME story. The stepfather/investor knew what Baby was capable of but his "partner" clearly underestimated her and her comrades. It's a good way of reminding the readers (myself included) that "Crime doesn't pay." I wanted to put this review up for the whole thing so I didn't review until now.
Ariadne's Folly chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
Ha! I loved the end of this chapter, the override was brilliantly done. Sorry for the hiatus, but I'm so glad I got to come back to the final raid.
Karrottop chapter 25 . 3/23/2012
The climax! It'll be impossible for the girls to win against those numbers, they would need a miracle to happen. How are you going to do it? D; Oh, that reminds me! For the complete ending, are you going to switch over to reality or keep it in the fantasy?

Can't wait till the next update, stay healthy!
Karrottop chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
I kinda like the monks. In the beginning I thought that they would betray her though, cause that's what usually happens in stories. But I'm glad they didn't :]
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2012
Loving this! And I can't wait for the confrontation!

_
AgedZen-01 chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Been following this after i fav'd it, and im glad your still puttin up stories. The mech fight was crazy. cant wait 4 next chapter
Karrottop chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
You're very, very loved whenever you upload a new chapter for this awesome story. It probably is the best SuckerPunch story in fan fiction, and I really hope you don't lose your inspiration to keep writing this.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2012
Okay!

I'm loving this. Any of the others like this are usually really short and don't go into detail!

XD
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
OMG! I am loving this!

This is the only probably the only Sucker Punch fan fiction that I've read like this. It's so good and I always wondered what happened to the others in reality, I actually never thought they'd been killed in reality! But no one ever agreed with me.

I do have a few more questions, though. The first one is will we ever learn all of the girl's real names? I think you've only mentioned two (maybe three) so far... Just curious... Also my other question is what is happening in reality? If they're fighting the stepfather and the business man in the fantasy world, what are they doing in reality? Are they still fighting them in some form?

I do love the fact that the investor/step father is scared of them! He's gone from hating her to being afraid of her. A confrontation between the two of them would be amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
No problem! But I'm a bit confused, who is the Ruler in reality? Is he the step father? Is the step father in the fantasy world?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
maramoon1212 chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
Somehow, I doubt that he is right. I also doubt that the investor is wrong. But please, make my doubts into certainties and continue the story. This story is really good and I really like how you tied the brothel scenrio into the scenario while she is dancing. I also like how you saved Amber, Rocket, and Blondie. Please update!
Karrottop chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Oh god I've missed this so much! 3 I'm so in love with this story! Well, probably because it's like the only good one out there . but still! Hope you update soon, stay in good health!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Please continue! Loving this!