Reviews for It Will Be A Perfect Victory chapter 27 . 6/25
This is a beautiful all the negetivity in the world it's good to read something if it is ,Sir,should get a production studio and reboot Sucker wasn't bad but could have been better.I am a fan of your fan fictions from this dsy on.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Thank you for having Blondie, Amber, and Rocket alive. According to Zack Snyder, none of the girls actually died, so thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
I have to say that what I loved most about your story is that you chose to have all of the girls alive, not many fics I read have done that. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
I'm guessing Blondie's thoughts on the team not believing her about the robots comes from the fact that she was not in the runaway train mission in the movie. If so, that's a clever nod.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I liked the scene where Sweet Pea reunites with Rocket, considering what happened in the movie. Also, I really laughed at The Wise Man's comment on Sweet Pea in Mickey Mouse pajamas. I love this story, its a great continuation of the movie.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
I really liked your fanfic. I enjoyed the action scenes and I loved how you chose to save Amber, Blondie and Rocket as well as your explanations on what happened in reality. Great story, and yes, it is a perfect victory for Babydoll and the girls.
Gwap chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
Gwap chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Haha love this chapter! I find this one and Ambers POV the most amusing. ;)
George Mercer II chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
That was an AWESOME story. The stepfather/investor knew what Baby was capable of but his "partner" clearly underestimated her and her comrades. It's a good way of reminding the readers (myself included) that "Crime doesn't pay." I wanted to put this review up for the whole thing so I didn't review until now.
Ariadne's Folly chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
Ha! I loved the end of this chapter, the override was brilliantly done. Sorry for the hiatus, but I'm so glad I got to come back to the final raid.
Karrottop chapter 25 . 3/23/2012
The climax! It'll be impossible for the girls to win against those numbers, they would need a miracle to happen. How are you going to do it? D; Oh, that reminds me! For the complete ending, are you going to switch over to reality or keep it in the fantasy?

Can't wait till the next update, stay healthy!
Karrottop chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
I kinda like the monks. In the beginning I thought that they would betray her though, cause that's what usually happens in stories. But I'm glad they didn't :]
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2012
Loving this! And I can't wait for the confrontation!

AgedZen-01 chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Been following this after i fav'd it, and im glad your still puttin up stories. The mech fight was crazy. cant wait 4 next chapter
Karrottop chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
You're very, very loved whenever you upload a new chapter for this awesome story. It probably is the best SuckerPunch story in fan fiction, and I really hope you don't lose your inspiration to keep writing this.