Reviews for Question Sleep
xeo 666 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY LIFE HAS KNOW-MORE MEANING! WHY? WHY RAVEN WHY DID YOU END MY LIFE! ...IM GONNA GO CRAZY NOW! AND POSABLY KILL SOMEONE!
xeo 666 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
me like's you'r storey's! me want moooore!.
xeo 666 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
don't be harsh obout pepole revewing! i all'wese revew! so geez!,by the way i really like'd that not as mutch as theother one but hu ya know im a fan! still like you !.
Invader hooniemay chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
:,(
Hawkbelly chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Wow, I was reading, and then all of a sudden I change the page and I'm reading "I regret to inform you all, that I'm giving up writing fanfics." And you know what? The onlt thing I could do is laugh. And laugh. Because that seems to be the story of EVERY go fanfic I read! Don't got blaming yourself, because that doesn't change a thing, nor does it get us anywhere. I would say "I hope to see some great stuff from you", but that's not really going to happen anymore. I wish you a happy outside world.
zuzuthezombie chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
WHAT? NO! DON'T!
Halfinsane-HalfMental chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
You know you don't have to give up at all come on when I saw this ..and read it I though ..It was great .To be honest If you ever decide to reply to this at all which you probably won't ..*sigh* .Sometimes ..It amazes me at the things you write hmm don't give up. maybe I'll tell you that now..hmm c:
Halfinsane-HalfMental chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh such a wonderful way to ask someone to review ._. Lol XD *cough* anyway This is great XD read more c: .*reads on laughing insanely* um..yeah c:
ShadowCat98 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
BAKARA!FUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCKEDY DOOKIE POO!(to quote my favorite doughboy)
nanayoung chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
God dàmn it. FÚUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Ruler of All Sporks chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Oh, that poor, POOR doctor. She has no clue who she's dealing with. Any chance of you adding more? When was this last updated anyway...

*Goes and checks.*

AUGUST LAST YEAR? WHY?
zuzuthezombie chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Its... its... AWESOMESAUCE! I never thought that he would do this, but it makes sense.
inquiete chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Interesting...and amusing to watch Dr. England try to riddle Nny out. I look forward to reading more of this.
ShadowCat98 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
That was...interesting. Are you going to go further with this?

XD

Shadow
Guardian Number 6 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Lmfao; I can't imagine being in Dr. England's position right now. I mean; can you? You're conducting a survey/study, and this freakishly thin, tall dude comes in- mangy-looking dude...and you find out he practically never sleeps, has no history and never eats...Personally, I wouldn't believe a word that he said, but, well, I rarely believe people anyways.