Reviews for Schizophrenic Hallucinations
magister989 chapter 39 . 6/30/2014
I wonder if England will tell to Lithuania and Estonia what he has seen, or when France and America will understand there's something really wrong with Iggy (Why Iggy told nothing?)
Anyway, I love the fic, I'm looking forward the next chapter! And how they have insisted about the suitcase XD
Super Sister chapter 39 . 1/1/2014
Just a small note on vocabulary: While it's really a tiny thing, I picture England absolutely refusing to use anything an American would use when there's a British equivalent for said word, such as "bin" for um... That word you guys use. Can't remember it it's trash-can or garbage thingy or... sdlfjseofijfs. Anyway, drifting off topic there, basically, even if everyone else in his country uses those words regularly (e.g. garbage or trash), he will refuse to adapt (until the British equivalent dies out and he has to use them). So... Basically: Americans *raised* their kids, Brits *brought up* their children. As said, it's a small thing, as I do think many Brits use "raised" instead of "brought up" for their kids, so I don't even know why I'm mentioning this fsdfjaoiehldknaös . Sorry. Moving on.

I'm not sure how to feel about this chapter. On one hand, I feel pity for Iggy, on the other... Oh Lord, France and America XD I should be angry at them, but I dunno, I just... Those two... REALLY should hate them for being jerks, but they're just so friggin lovable and I don't even know. And I'm guessing England's right about rule one... And can I just say that by the end of the chapter I only had one thought.

"D'aww, they really do love him!"

(not sure about how England feels about them though. I mean, it's obvious, but at the same time... questionable)

I reckon next chapter will involve England falling asleep again? And you know, us not finding out what those rules are until, like, chapter 50, because all authors are evil. Thanks for updating, I enjoyed reading!
Dextra2 chapter 39 . 12/30/2013
THIS IS SO AWESOME!
a fanFicfan chapter 39 . 12/23/2013
you should add Liechtenstein and Switzerland in a hallucination cuz Liechy is so cute and swiss is her lovey bro. plus, i love this story. can't wait till next chapter
fruitpirekiller chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
Your story is confusing and fun. I really want you to continue, because I'm curious about the suitcase :3
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
U should have put North Carolina!(my home state!) Even though it is a price of shit... And we have stupid people who design our roadways so we are unable to make left turns...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
And I thought I was the only one to call Walmart Wally World!
Lindy chapter 36 . 4/1/2013
This is sooooo sad... I always loved Russia and Estonia but now... This is just tooooo sad...
Super Sister chapter 38 . 3/17/2013
You updated! And you're back! :D (please forgive me for not responding to any of your reviews. Very much appreciated though!)

Playing Just Dance 4 with mute on. XD That's just insanely stupid. And the suitcase. THE SUITCASE. XD Poor Iggy.

Too bad England was capable of speech by the time they opened the suitcase. Then again, it would have probably been a little cruel if he were wide awake, but completely unable to move and could only watch them talk about him sleeping with open eyes. Anyway, glad you updated again. :D
CarrotUndASchtick chapter 38 . 3/14/2013
I have a feeling your inbox is exploding from all the reviews I've been writing xD and look! I finally did it! But now I have to wait for you to update...dang...I want to inform you that this story kept me from school all day and that I JUST got done with my last subject of the day. Now I need to work on my own stories xD I'm trying to finish the one-shot I started last night. I may or may not, though. I'm lazy and my bra strap is killing my shoulder. My left shoulder. And I'm left handed. Not that it matters. I'm not technically writing. More like typing. Anyway...I'd be pretty upset if I passed out and woke up in a suitcase. More scared then upset but after finding out my 'friends' put me in there...well...let's just say people will be hurt...and someone might lose a finger or two...or their whole hand. Anyway- wait a minute. I feel like I forgot to do something... *re-reads chapter 24* *eye twitch* I. Am. An idiot. PRUSSIA! YOU'RE MARRIED! TO ME! GET OVER HERE AND LET ME BEAT YOU! Prussia: N-now, Carrot- Me: NOW! Prussia: *gulp* Y-yes, ma'am...*thinks to myself 'why are all southern women so...gruff?'
CarrotUndASchtick chapter 37 . 3/14/2013
Stan? Stan?! STAN?! I named my brain last month. The name I picked out for it was Stan. EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!
CarrotUndASchtick chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
Nevermind xD (You idiot) Paul! Shut up! (Hello. I am Paul. The voice in Carrot's head.) Paul, no one cares!
CarrotUndASchtick chapter 33 . 3/14/2013
I bet the apron is red, white, and blue xD
CarrotUndASchtick chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
I recognized the reference! :D where's my prize? And I bet France is doing unmentionable things while America is playing video games (Sorry _ I find FrUk very cute)
CarrotUndASchtick chapter 28 . 3/14/2013
I wish I hadn't lost the instruction manual to the instruction manual. Now I don't know how to use the instruction manual! D: