Reviews for Home
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Wow! Does Bella have another gift?! She sure made the guy retreat and them both get away very fast! I wonder if Jacob was able to let the pack know to go hunting?
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Oh, oh! What will happen now? Hopefully it will just be a game and they will be able to be on their way!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Well done Bella for telling Rosalie the truth in such a nice way! I think even she was astonished! About time too!
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Well, all bases are covered now! That is all that matters!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Bella should really take that rocking chair along with her! Edward spent a lot of time on that! :P
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Oh dear! Charlie having second thoughts? It must be hard to have to live with something but still being inquisitive enough to want to know more!
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Tanya and Nahuel? Well, why not! He can probably teach her some things that she did not know about! As for the length of the night, it will take a while until that is solved!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Well, I hope the move goes peacefully without any upsets!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Sounds like it is going to be an interesting story!
qhrciskrpc chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Very well written. Characters are interprited correctly. Way better than average.

And I enjoyed it.
Thankyou.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
I love to be able to read something this good that's after "Breaking Dawn". I like that you gave us an inside look at Charlie and Bella the most. Though I would love to see how Bella handles being outside of Forks though...do you think you would continue?
edward.andbella.4eternity17 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
You are a very talented writer. Unlike many other fan fictions, you follow the story. You keep Edward and Bella's relationship strong. You're writing doesn't stray from Twilight tradition. The vampires won't change and you keep it that way. They are still strong and unbelievably fast in you're story.
You absolutely MUST continue the story. I cannot wait to see what happens. I am attempting to write a continuation myself, but it isn't as good as yours and is taking forever. Please will you finish your story?
huntergatherer chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
That was a beautiful story. And the sentiment is so true that home isn't a place.
LAB1 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Adorable story! I loved it!
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
awww, very well written! i really enjoyed every bit of it! well done!