Reviews for Switched
SkiesEagle chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
LOL I feel sorry for two boys. Even more Sasuke because he freak out the most. XD
Sakura and Karin get the funny idea.
I like it! :D
Zatheko chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was really funny, I liked the whole idea behind it!
niyahhill13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
i love this story huge sasukarin fan
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was a really good idea! Never seen a story like this before :P

I wonder if there is anything on DA with Sakura and Karin cross-dressing?

Anyway, great story! Thanks :D
gAnon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Honestly, this needed to be run by a beta-reader before being posted.

Right off the bat, I spot numerous grammar problems that take away from the story.

"Into this perfect storm thus do we introduce our heroines; yes heroines, plural ."

Proper grammar would be: "Thus, into the perfect storm do we introduce our heroines. (Yes, heroines - as in plural.)"

"For at a small tea shop we find them enjoying or attempting to enjoy a quiet lunch together."

Proper grammar would be: "We find said heroines at a small tea shop attempting to enjoy a quiet lunch together; something they had been trying to do ever since the end of the Shinobi War."

You can omit the lines describing Karin switching sides and Sakura returning and move them to the first instances of character dialog.

Consider this: "It's like he won't even look at me!" whined one Sakura Haruno - emerald eyes showing not only the frustration of her current situation but also the weariness of dealing with the realities of war.

"At least you have somebody." dryly remarked the red headed girl seated next to Sakura. As she adjusted her glasses, Karin couldn't believe how much her life had changed since changing sides prior to the end of the war. Old enemies were now new friends. Old friends were now new enemies.

I'm not saying you MUST make any changes, I'm simply pointing out some of the things that CAN be changed.

Also, slow yourself down. Re-read what you type to make sure it is correct and flows properly. Show your work to firends and then show it to a teacher or two - maybe even a librarian. Ask them to HONESTLY tell you if there are any mistakes that need fixing. (That's why teachers and librarians are a great source of input; they don't have anything vested in friendship.)

As is, what you have typed is a tipsy 2-2.5 stars out of 5. With some time and elbow grease, I firmly believe you can produce a solid 4-4.5 star story.

I wish you the best of luck in the future. I look forward to reading more from you.
wolfwood121 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I thought this was a fun story idea, but I was a little confused by it, too.

I wasn't sure what the benefit of the girls switching places was considering they were essentially in the same boat. I suppose they did it for the sake of screwing with the guys minds, but then it seemed suspicious that Naruto scooped Sakura up and spent the next two weeks (allegedly)making love to her, considering she was dressed as Karin when he "captured" her. It would lead one to believe that Naruto has a secret Karin fetish that Sakura triggered when she dressed in the other woman's clothes. (Although I'll concede that Sakura would look smoking hot in glasses and thigh-highs.)

I liked the "epilogue" at the end. Very amusing and fitting, especially for Sasuke!

All said, it was a fun story and I can see Sakura and Karin being friends. Maybe Kishi will agree someday in the manga.
kidloco chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
holy panties, that was madness, i want sequel! or whatever can do!

i love it!
I must be stupid chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I don't really understand this... They switched clothes and that did what? I feel like this story was put in a blender and poured out for consumption. Seriously, either it needs lots of alcohol or I need a different drink.