Reviews for Is Forever Enough
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Congrats on the awards. Loved it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was quite the encounter.

I'm curious as to why 7-months before Edward saw his goddess again. Did the scar on his neck do anything more than be a reminder?

Great concept!
angela.rose.142 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
My imagination isnt all that great when it comes to cliff hangers so do you think that you could maybe write a short chapter about what happens next or at least a BPOV? :)
anon chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. EVEN JUST ONE CHAPTER PLEASE. Loved this by the way. :-)
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ah, so romantic. I loved this!
YesMyRealNameIsBella chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
you write the best o/s I can't get enough!
sanutaz chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
god! this story is damn awesome, i loved it!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was an AWESOME story! And to one of my favorite songs! I listen to this one all the time!

I loved it...you did a great job!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I loved it so good I would even love more
CommaQueen2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
What a great story! I absolutely loved it. Saw it recc'd on Teh Lemonade Stand Facebok page; so glad I came by to check it out. I'm off to check out your other stories. Thanks again for sharing!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Found on the lemonade stand. Living that destiny brought them together
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Really likes the story. I found it a couple months ago (don't remember how) and had on my "follow up" list of stories. Well, with it being a slow update day and finding my list, here I am.

I flund it to be rather lyrical in keeping with the retelling of a fable or fairy tale, especially with the song lyrics strewn throughout their encounter.

...of course at the end with Bella just showing up, you leave us with questions of how she got there. basically what this means for Edward, et As if you were leaving the story open ended to the possibility or a sequel or Part 2..
TwiSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
well i for one loved it! omg it is sooooooooo good! if you write more i will be first in line to read it!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm reviewing this because A.) I adore that song, B.) I absolutely love the story line and over all magic of he situation presented, and C.) You have only 19 reviews and I hate uneven numbers. . . :3
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
*Gasp* No no no! U can't leave me hanging there? Woman thats just cruel! I need to know what happened? Why did it take her 7 months to "come back"? Did she have to swim the whole way? (jk) is she immortal or mortal now? Will she have a daughter & then die?

Girl I need answers! *_*

Kinky Lake-bed sex, then she shows up at Starbucks? Doesn't she know there's better coffee out there? Dang she been away too long..lol