Reviews for Off The Record
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
This was my first Trory to read. I've actually left the previous two comments. I stumbled on this story the first time, searched it out the second and third, but never realized you wrote it until I was working my way through all of your stories because I love your writing. This has to be one of my top 5 possiably top 3 Trory. I love it. The sexiness, the maturity of the character, all of it. You are an amazing writer and if I could find out some how you have written a real life to God purchasable book I would buy it. Can't stop singing your praises.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I can't stop thinking about this story. I searched for it and had to read it again and again.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Perfection. I want to know more but clearly better as a one shot...
nightnovice chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Intense and beautiful. Really well thought out.
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
wow i am speechless this could not any better
devil's fate chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
great story
Alece chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great story! I'd love to see what happens when he finally makes that call ...
writingrarities chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wonderful, touching, full of all the things that make a great story. Brava!
Musical Redhead chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Okay I'm reviewing these two one-shots backwards. I meant to review sooner (especially since you've left reviews at my current story- thanks!), so here I am finally.

Why does Tristan make such a good hero? I suppose it's the military school thing- toughened him up.

I like the idea of T/R meeting briefly like this, but it still having a big effect on both of them. If given a second look, Tristan could be harder to resist as an adult. And Rory isn't a young naive girl anymore.

I'm going to friend you on LJ, just fyi. Good luck on your original stuff.

Since you write for all of Rory's pairings, do you have a preference?
kristenn987 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
As always, another wonderful story. I love the longer stories, but it always amazes me how great writers can get so many emotions into a story that only consists of one chapter. Thank you for constantly entertaining me
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
great story

please wriet more
Lace chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great story! It's nice to see new amns fresh Trories being written. Sequel perhaps? :)
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Fantastic! Love the story idea and the bittersweet ending. I would also love to read more!
elitekat chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Thank you for sharing this fic. I really loved this future fic with Tristen. It was sad. any chance for a longer sequel?
anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really love this idea. It would definitely make a great story if you decide to continue with the story line. Thanks for sharing all your writing. I hope to see more!