Reviews for Off The Record
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
wow i am speechless this could not any better
devil's fate chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
great story
Alece chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great story! I'd love to see what happens when he finally makes that call ...
writingrarities chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wonderful, touching, full of all the things that make a great story. Brava!
Musical Redhead chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Okay I'm reviewing these two one-shots backwards. I meant to review sooner (especially since you've left reviews at my current story- thanks!), so here I am finally.

Why does Tristan make such a good hero? I suppose it's the military school thing- toughened him up.

I like the idea of T/R meeting briefly like this, but it still having a big effect on both of them. If given a second look, Tristan could be harder to resist as an adult. And Rory isn't a young naive girl anymore.

I'm going to friend you on LJ, just fyi. Good luck on your original stuff.

Since you write for all of Rory's pairings, do you have a preference?
kristenn987 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
As always, another wonderful story. I love the longer stories, but it always amazes me how great writers can get so many emotions into a story that only consists of one chapter. Thank you for constantly entertaining me
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
great story

please wriet more
Lace chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great story! It's nice to see new amns fresh Trories being written. Sequel perhaps? :)
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Fantastic! Love the story idea and the bittersweet ending. I would also love to read more!
elitekat chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Thank you for sharing this fic. I really loved this future fic with Tristen. It was sad. any chance for a longer sequel?
anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really love this idea. It would definitely make a great story if you decide to continue with the story line. Thanks for sharing all your writing. I hope to see more!
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was all kinds of awesome. I love the idea of him staying in the military and finding a home there, but am distraught at the idea of him being one of those Navy SEALS. I know this was a one shot, but in light of recent events, have you thought of making it a two-shot? Kind of a "too soon?" moment, but it could make a great second half. In any case, keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more!
byakkohameron chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was beautifully written, and most definetly steamy. :) I really liked it. It had a melancholy air to it, which gave it nice depth. Nicely done.
damariz chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Lovely and well written. Will there be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! PLEASE CONTINUE!