Reviews for The Suicide Note
Annabella chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Amazing great story although I think you should've made it where cat was a ghost and was in the bedroom watching them
binxfanfic4 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I was sobbing by the end of the first chapter. You write really beautifully.
MCR Killjoys chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
i love this story and i hope you can update soon x
trypophobica chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
by the way, that's an exceptionally misleading summary. xD

the way you wrote it would make me think you were describing the events leading up to her suicide and that it's a Bat-Centric story.. o.o but it's not.
trypophobica chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Squee! That was nice. :3 Not the best ending(its kind of abrupt oAo), but I liked Tori's part and Jade's part a lot. :D
trypophobica chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
just when i thought your writing couldn't impress me more. B[ way too original, man. actually, in a weird way its also kind of cliché, but with a good twist. does that make sense..? like the whole 'has a mental sickness with a horrible family' thing is soo overplayed and yet you managed to make it original and a freakin' POEM, too.. damn. xD cant wait to read the rest of this.
OreosGoRawr chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Oh My Gosh Yhu Made Me Cry How Dare Yhu? Jkjk Lol This Was Really Good & Full Of Emotion Considering It Was Short Buht Still Yhur a Great Author. C: iFound Yhu By Reading The Reviews For DA's Story Everybody's Fool Its So Sad What Happened Im Just So Relieved That She's Okay.
emeralddusk chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Wow...gorgeous, devastating chapter. Poor, poor, poor, dear Cat. I feel her pain, especially after knowing her lovable persona, the side of her we all knew, was just a cover-up for her true pain and sorrow. So sorry she died, and Andre's line, about how when they'd laugh and smile, they'd remember Cat, and how she used to laugh and smile...that was upsetting. Seriously, great job. Just amazing
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Wow. Just wow. That was absolutely fantastic. Great job, I loved it. You're a really great writer- that was so emotional and beautiful, you characterized everyone so well. great job :)

~AT
emeralddusk chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Tragic; I pray Cat won't die...
karajeannex chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
this is an amazing story, please update REALLY SOON!
Queenbarz chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Okay, I now have tears coming out of my eyes, but I'm not quite "Titanic sobbing" Yet :)
Queenbarz chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Oh poo, this chappter made me cry a lil :( Haha I like this, your a good writer.
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
This is so sad! But I feel like I'd relate to Andre's chapter a bit more, though I'd end up crying in private.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 8/31/2011