Reviews for Phantom Judgement
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 6/13
ch 2
I'll see that later .
Miriam1 chapter 5 . 1/25
This is a lovely end to a lovely collaboration! I thoroughly enjoyed the wrapping up of the judgment of the Houseless who plagued Ost-in-Edhil during Danny's visit. Seeing the fates of the sons of Feanor was special. (Most of them weren't very nice.)

It is good to see that all of the villains of our previous story have a chance (no matter how distant) to be redeemed.

Nicely done! This was fun to read.

Hordak's Pupil chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Another awesome my friends. Envy is a powerful emotion that blind us to what's around us. Dante said it best when he wrote "My blood was so afire with envy that, when I had seen a man, the lividness in me was plain to see" He had envisioned the souls' eyes sewn shut as they made their way through Purgatory so they could no longer covet their neighbor's belongings. Keep up the excellent work :)
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
This was an awesome chapter! Well done!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Another awesome chapter my friend. Keep up the excellent work :)
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
thanks for the heads up! XD
Miriam1 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
This is a lovely chapter. With each chapter, we get a bit more of the history of Arda, and a LOT more of the characters who were troublesome in "A Ghost in Middle-earth."

It is clear to see that Tarmafuin is NOT as morally upright as his weapons master, Aragon. Even Námo grew impatient with this elf. His punishment is truly fitting.

I look forward to your next installation.

Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
This is an nice story! Well done!
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
pretty cool. XD
Hordak's Pupil chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Another awesome installment my friend I love it. :D
Miriam1 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I've been looking forward to this chapter for a long time.

Aragon (which is only more ironic because that is a ghost in Danny Phantom) is a rather sweet elf. From the picture you've drawn of him, he was a good elf, mostly, who made a few rather BAD decisions.

I was fond of your linking Aragon's life events with which of Feanor's sons he trained at any given time.

You wove the histories of early Arda into Aragon's personal life nicely.

He's a personable Elf, who we might like to have known personally. I'm glad that Namo was merciful.

This was very well done, and I look forward to your next installation.

Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
An awesome story I love it and can't wait to read more :D
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like what you are doing. We've worked hard to create this universe together, and I look forward to seeing the details you put together for Thangrod, Tarmafuin, Thîwdín, and Aragon.

Good job, and I look forward to your next installment.