Reviews for Father's Day
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
wonderful
-Yuki
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this made my heart melt...:)
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW!
The Miss America chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
i like it! update
peach-kitten chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Awww! Dick is so adorable!

I really like this chapter and i can't wait for more!

May your week be free of writer's block!

Love,

.../\„,„/\

..(';' )

.. /**\

.(...) LBK
Cat'sLibrary chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
This was good. I look forward to reading more!
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I giggled not unlike Robin in YJ while reading this XD And also 'Awwwwwwwwed'... a lot.
Reining3 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Yeah, thats fine. Just as long as he gets to keep his creepy laugh... :D
Deleteaccount1111 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
(teary eyed) that was so heartwarming it was ridiculous. I loved it!
FuzzyBee013 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I always love these really cute ones :) I think it would be a good idea if you had a few chapters where you showed how Bruce became the father to Dick, like you mentioned in the second paragraph. Just an idea and I cant wait for more!
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is SO adorable! I love dick/Bruce father/son stories and this is so darn cute! haha :D

father's day, I love how its dick that brings light into his world. There's this one comic in which he kinda says it himself, how he would never be able to go on in life without the brightness that Robin brought into it. So cute.

This doesn't really matter but I thought I would mention it anyways, Comic wise Dick didn't get officially adopted until a little while after becoming Nightwing. Bruce actually adopted Jason Todd first (something Dick later questioned the man about)

later on when bruce actually brings in the adption paper he's all like "You don't have to sign it if you don't want to, its just the only way I can show you that I..." and then Dick is like "Dn't worry I get it, and I love you too 333"

lolz, something like that. I have horrible memory _