Reviews for The Sniper
Kakurosu chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
this one was pretty sweet
and unique
Syl2Sy chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
I really like your story: well spotted characterisation, great point of view.

Thank you for this great read !
history chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
I love it! I find it really interesting. It is probably of the character you choose , Reno, and how he can react to Vincent.
seaweed chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
You have done a terrific job in portraying the characters. From little in-game situations you've shown what you wanted to show, also giving your own little twists and interpretations. Loved the POV and just the shortness of the chapters that do not undermine the story at all, but just make the pace faster. Absolutely adored the dry humour that either preceeds or proceeds a serious situation, making the world more real as well as revealling Reno's character. In general great job!

Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Oh. My. God.

THIS IS SO AWESOME.

Okay, I'm sorry that I'm fangirling, but I just got a few free minutes to spare (university is murder) and finally got around to reading this chapter, and by holy it is awesome. Let me just say how much I loved the final few sentences; it fit their characters (and particularly Reno) to a T. I really do hope that you continue writing, because I would love to continue reading.

Sai
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
This story came highly-regarded, so I read to see if it was as awesome as I was told.

It is.

:3 This is just great.
AnnaDruvez chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Interesting to see things from Reno's eyes. I want more of this!
JiLLiBeanz chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Another great update! I am loving how true to the original this story's plot is. I can't wait to read more! You go Craic!
JiLLiBeanz chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Oooohhh... Looking awesome so far! Can't wait to read more! :D
HazzaTL3 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
One of the worst was the wolf infused with half a human cerebral cortex and human vocal cords. The tortured result Hojo dubbed a "failure," and demanded it "cleaned up."

Err. Nananki wad born that way or did hojo do the same to seto (father) and and 3 puppies?

Or is it a case of reno doesn't know of the race and assumed?
BlackMarionette chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Reno's found out :) I can't wait to see what's next!
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oooo :) I really like this. Reno not being able to get the rumours out of his head haha. I always wondered why none of the Turks really looked into Vincent's skills :)
Yuleen75 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Really interesting! I always wondered why the Turks didn't recognized Vincent like a Turk, because even he was a turk 30 years before the game at least Tseng should had made some kind of connection.
LittleBlondeGoth chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh please tell me there's more to come on this...

Love the idea of exploring the relationship between the current Turks and the old one, and Reno's is a fun PoV character to see it from.
redcherryamber chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I love this. Your Reno is *so* Reno - the way he just has to know who the sniper is - his mental summary of the Wutai 'incident' - his whole attitude is perfect. And great lines: "Maybe Reeve's intel would finally get them somewhere. …Reeve and his spying cat-robot…The whole thing was a goddamned circus" and "It was definitely Tseng's; only Tseng used words like 'confer' in post-its to himself" had me laughing out loud. Can't wait to see how this develops.