Reviews for Quixotic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
DON QUIXOTE!
NOW I KNOW WHO KEIRAN ALWAYS REMINDED ME OF. THANK YOU!
hehe, next time I play a game with him I am totally forging him a weapon called Rocinante. Or perhaps Sancho. Or Dulcinea?
Heee!
RikuTakano chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was so awesome, and would probably most likely happen xD
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
W00t! Naked lance fight for the lulz. I would totally rip off Oscar's sweater-vest, too. P
Zombeh Sakana chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
So it's really fortunate I wasn't in a library while reading this or I would have been kicked out for laughing like a rabid hyena. At every sentence.

Kieran is just so full of manjuice that words are rendered meaningless. Odd as it is to say, he's so in-character that it seems like this is the original Kieran and the canon had to tone him down... or at least keep him from talking out loud about naked lance fights. Because we all know he thinks it. ;) Seriously, this is one of the best and definitely most hilarious outlooks on him that I've ever seen, and the dichotomy between your sophisticated vocabulary and his utter nonsense makes it all the funnier. I love love love your writing style, and your comedic timing is perfect. (The line about the cataracts... was prolly about where my brain asploded. In the best way possible, of course.)

Oh, and, y'know, Kieran/Oscar FTW, but that goes without saying.

All in all, thanks for making my day
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Omg, I requested this on the kink meme, and I love you now. This is so fantastic! Oscar as a wanton, geeky seducer-it made me silently fangirl squeal! Thank you sooooo much!

geeky wanton seducer except in a sweatervest. A horrible argyle sweatervest which would be summarily ripped off from his glistening biceps

Love, love, love it.