Reviews for Bringing Back the Dead
Shizu-ChanAkaElaina chapter 10 . 7/17
Awe, this story was too cute! XD
Shizu-ChanAkaElaina chapter 9 . 7/17
Actually all of Shizuo's other forms, i guess you could call them , from his side of Psychedelic dreams, have his same inhuman strength.
Siriusly Ironic chapter 2 . 7/16
Gosh darn it. You've done it again. The feels man. The feels.
Siriusly Ironic chapter 1 . 7/16
Darn you for so viciously attacking my feels! You made me cry through this whole chapter and I dread to find out what the rest of the story is going to do to me. I suppose it's my own fault for wanting to read a good angst romance story. And so far this one is good, though I can't stop my tears. I swear I'll be suffering from dehydration and a massive migraine by the end of this. ;_;
Rachel chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
I loved this story. I cried in one chapter, but this chapter made me laugh, especially with Delic! x3
YourFavoriteReader chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Woah, plot twist! I definitely wasn't expecting that... But I like it! :D
Fumiko15 chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Ahh cute story! I love your depiction of the 50 year old Shizaya xD It was a sad then happy and still a little sad story (Lol what am I saying) I have so much feels now please excuse me *Rolls*
Chione-chan chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
(For ch 9) My logical side was telling me that that's not how dying works...but then i though 'screw it, Shizaya forever!'
(Ch 10) gah! It's thanks to you that my love for Shizaya and their alternates has escalated to unhealthy levels! *giggle* thanks
Chione-chan chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
My si
Chione-chan chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
*pang*
Chione-chan chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
It IS corny but it's sweet so we forgive you : D
Chione-chan chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
RIP MY HEART OUT, WHY DON'T YA? *cries* yeah, yeah, if I don't want to read it, stop, blah blah blah but your stories are so freakin addicting, darn it! Ahaha, and that Shizuo part! 8) heh, of course that would be his reaction
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Well...there it goes...my heart...
And I don't think it was ooc, or unnecessarily so. I mean, of course someone would go on a rampage or whatever after that happened...and this situation is in my top three soul-searchy inducing situations in which someone dies but you bring back someone that looks and acts like them. Are they the same/can you replace the deceased person?
Fyrshi chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Ah, this was such a sad story at one point, and yet it turned out to have such a happy ending There were moments when I threw my hands in the air from exasperation and there were times when tears pricked my eyes, but I've got to say that I loved reading your story nonetheless. Thank you for posting up such a touching story, Xaleria
anon chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
omg i cant even read this. but i did read the last bit of course :)