Reviews for Let's Mess Up The World!
werd me chapter 55 . 6/19/2014
super cool
Guest chapter 55 . 8/31/2013
Im really curious as to how Lupin and Black are going to react to her violent, funny, marauder-y tendencies. Love the story and Cass! Update soon!
Little Chibi chapter 55 . 8/28/2013
I'm glad the chapters are short. They match my attention span.
Code1125 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Very cool! I like the Brooklyn girl, she seems like a great character, If you don't mind, can you check out my OC fanfic? I would really appreciate a review!
Some Moron chapter 54 . 8/24/2013
WOOHOO! She's back!
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 53 . 5/4/2013
Tee Hee! I love this story! yes the chapters are a little short but who cares?! Please update soon, I made myself cry because I was laughing so hard.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 53 . 2/7/2013
OOOOOOOOOOh please post more soon, I love this, Cass is awesome...:)
AnAddictedReader chapter 36 . 12/28/2012
I like your name. TheDarkestMelody soubds great.
Kithrin chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
chapters are WAY too short.
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 52 . 9/23/2012
I wish the chapters are longer.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 52 . 8/6/2012
nice...looking forward to what crazyness you get up to in third year...might i add somthing?

why not add a crazy ass technomancer into the mix...i can safely say that loki would love somthing as random as technology using magical screaming at "idoitic wizards with no common sense" and attending to common senses funeral on hogwarts grounds...especally during 4th year.
tareth chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
I like this. It's the first fic I've readof it's kind, very lulzy. Enjoy the yognaughts refrence. Made m y day.
TheDarkestMelody chapter 44 . 2/14/2012
:3 I'm glad I'm entertaining. Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad someone sees why my story gets such short chapters, my writer has trouble writing longer ones.

With all my plot breaking love,

RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 44 . 2/14/2012
This is almost obscenely entertaining. Cassidy is great, I can't wait until the next chapter! The nice thing about writing a story with such short chapters is, even though the chapters are short, they're so short it's easier to write them.

Mischief managed,