Reviews for A Sorta Fairytale
loki lee chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
They're just so precioussssssss! Soren, Soren, you poor baby, no doubt you feel terribly embarrassed and humiliated, well done Ike for running after him - Get to know him better! Go for it Ike! *cheers* :D :D

""Drunken violence! Even better!" Mia said." - stand out line. While I have yet to partake in alcohol, I imagine that bopping people on the heads with form swords while drunk will be highly amusing. Possibly even more amusing if we manage to do it in cosplay.
loki lee chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Soren is arguing the pro's of sex? This. This is why I love you. (Among other reasons, including your amazing ability to make me feel less guilty about skipping out on home work, because I'm reading quality fic.)

And your beautiful descriptions. I love how Ike has had all these meaningless kisses, the descriptions paint them so clearly for me, and then how he just falls right there and then, at least half way. So lovely. Soren. You're so cute.

Who the hell made classes in the morning anyways? If the teacher didn't want him sleeping in her class, she shouldn't have made the class at seven freaking AM. - this makes perfect sense. School should start later. No one except the teacher is awake then anyway. D: All the students are tired.
threecankeepasecret chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I love this, please update soon!
K.K. Kid chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Awesome so far. You made one mistake that I saw. You spelled sight wrong, you spelled it site, just so you know.
fire phoenixia chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Go Ike/Soren!
roxinovak chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
"Did he smoke the whole farm?" LMAO
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I really hope your not dead. You are one of my favorite authors (actually,this is one of my first times reviewing) and yeah. So...update soon?
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Hilarious and cute ;). Keep writing please! I just recently replayed my Fire Emblem game and got totally obsessed with SorenxIke. I guess I just didn't have as much of a yaoi preference back when I first played it xD. But there are so few fanfics! So please update soon when you get the chance, because not only is this one of the few interesting SorenxIke fanfics, it's pretty funny~ Soren's viciousness on the debate team just made me crack up.

Good luck!
Thumana chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Celibacy club. Honestly, I had never heard of such a thing. Doomed to extinction, surely, if it weren't for the almost 100% probability that they're all going to fail in their objective. Probably a good thing we don't get to see Soren's debate speech here. I already have an epic one written in my head. Soren's contempt for them is so clear, and it's wonderful that someone so small and, well, pretty can be so thoroughly intimidating. (Though, seriously, any girl who WANTS hips as slim as Soren's probably has some kind of body image disorder...then again, body image disorders are sadly prevalent.)

I love that Ike doesn't just think Soren is pretty. Rather, it's Soren's anger, his ferocity, that Ike finds breathtakingly beautiful. As Soren leaves, Ike is once again struck by a feeling of familiarity. There's clearly something he can't remember. At the party, Ike didn't even know Soren's name, but Soren knew enough about Ike to say "I'm a science major, and you seem to be majoring in football."

I was slightly saddened not to see any descriptions of Soren's clothing in this chapter.

Ever since the kiss, Ike has been pursuing Soren. He completely fails at hiding the fact, too: he's just so awkward in the library. Soren is so wary and suspicious (again, very like The Girl in the Beret) that it's obvious he's had a very hard life: he expects people to be cruel to him because they always have and it seems he can't accept Ike's interest in him at face value.

Nevertheless, Soren has been watching Ike too. When Ike is in the library because he needs to study rather than because he is looking for Soren, Soren comes to him and gives him something very precious (the fabled, highly detailed notes). All the while Soren remains thoroughly surly. Yet it's obvious that Soren has taken an interest (he checked out Ike's GPA) and that he wants to help.

Ah, Ranulf. First suggesting selling the notes (which would be a betrayal, and Ike's far too honourable for that) and then once more urging Ike to play the field, while not neglecting to remind us that he swings both ways. But he is as well connected as he claims. He CAN get even Soren to come to another party.

I hope to discover later what Mia's connection to Soren is, and why her threats were particularly effective. I'm sure he's no stranger to threats and actual violence. Mia's mantra, "there's nothing that can't be solved with violence," suits her perfectly, and she's so enthusiastic she makes drunken violence (an idea that normally frightens me) sound like fun.

The drinking game confused me at first. I had to read though the scene a few times to get it clear in my head. Probably just goes to show that it's been way too long since I played a game like that one. Soren would hate it of course: he keeps everything so private and doesn't want anyone to know his secrets. Ranulf is pushing Soren way too hard, and it's nice to see that Ike understands. Soren seems so vulnerable out there in the hall. It's clear he has feelings for Ike (why? As yet I have no idea...) and yet he finds it hard to accept that Ike would be interested in him. And with the promise of "maybe" another meeting, I find myself hanging out for the next chapter already.
Rosage chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Aw. This is so cute and silly. Ranulf beating the celibacy club armed with "your argument is invalid" cat macros.../yes/. XD And debate demon!Soren is the best. I love Ike's persistent way of reaching out to Soren, he doesn't have any idea about social rules but puts himself out there in such an honest way that even Soren's caught off guard. It's sweet. Their interaction at the end of this chapter was cute. I love the "we don't have anything in common but I just want to spend time with you" theme-their differences in interests, etc. would probably be more pronounced in a modern setting like this, but they're such /soul mates/ that I have to think something like this would happen anyway. I can't help but assume something similar to their past in-game happened, too, which makes the Ike-feeding-Soren scene really cute. I'll be looking forward to seeing how the rest of this story pans out! c:
pinksnowboots chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
"and the girls are blinded by jealousy as he's got prettier hair and slimmer hips than them, and they're thinking he'll steal their boyfriends"

This line, and the image of Soren pwning a celibacy club makes my life. Plus, I've been going through some serious Ike/Soren withdrawal, so this fic made my say. Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Katy chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
still can't get in "The Apocalypse Extrapolation", wonder why...so sad;(
Katy chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
unable to found your shamy fic "The Apocalypse Extrapolation", could you publish again? i really want to read it!:)
FacelessShadows chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like this story. I really do. It's quite well written. :)
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Is there going to be more to this? Because I say there should be. )