Reviews for Dresses and Dolls
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wonderful job!
crissu chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Really good. The doll was creepy and it reminded me of Bellatrix ( or it was created to represent any Black?) But that smile make me think of Bella's smile in the future: dangerous. I like how she broke the doll and the idea that she will marry in a bloody dress fits her.
The-Slytherin-Durmstrang-Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Absolute perfection. I cannot stress that enough.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow very creative and very Bellatrix-like! :D Great job! XD
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wonderful. I wish I could be more loquacious at the moment and thoroughly express my joy at this piece, but it's nearly 5am and I have yet to sleep, so I'll just go with lovely and wonderful!

I really loved how Bellatrix flaunts that she breaks the rules. It's very Bella, to be sure!
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I hate dolls too Bella!

Anyway I enjoyed this and how she rebelled against everything and the relief she got when she broke the doll. It speaks about her twisted nature. Bravo!

Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like Bellatrix's voice here - so snarky and blunt! The doll sounds so creepy. I like the ending, how Bellatrix creates a murder-dress and thinks it's much better to get married in!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Absolutely fantastic.

I love the childish madness that Bella shows in this. The irrational fears of a child and the rebellion against tradition, her mother and her marriage. Well done hun, it's wonderful!
nigerutmea anima chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That doll sounds so creepy! You did a great job with the imagery; it was all very vivid! Well done!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was really great, especially the end. I loved how you showed Bella's past fear of the doll, and her destroying it felt so relieving. The parts about the dress sounded pretty snarky, too, that was fun to read ) and the tradition felt just like something that would make Bella wince. Good job!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is great. It never ceases to amaze me how you creep me out and make me feel sorry for Bellatrix at the same time. *shudders*