Reviews for The Battle Sister's Bodice
Brian01 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Please write more! This is an awesome story!
Krivoklatsko chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
"But all those people are dead."
3 edgy 5 me.
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I lol'd heartily. A very decent indecency.
YuriFan5 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Very interesting. I really liked this. Hopefully there will be more like it to come?
Callum Stringer chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is a really well written story. Your characters are believable and match their backgrounds and the plot is enjoyable and makes me want to read more.

Well done.
Bronyhood of Steel chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
hope you continue this
Kerashana chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I approve of this story, and wish to read more.
Der Kaiser chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
really nice and i hope you continue
Burc'ya Ordo chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Intriguing. I look forward to seeing more, if you're of a mind. Well written, interesting concept, and a very good rendition of the Doctor.
Carlo Gesualdo chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
This is wonderful! It's nice to see such a "light" fic set in 40k's universe- and rare. Having said that, your "more serious" second chapter is also wonderful, and (I think) really doesn't clash with the tone set by the first chapter one bit.

If I could venture a bit of criticism here (and only a very small bit)a little more insight into Anita's mind, a little more explanation of just how she overcomes her training so easily, a little more exploration as to why she wants to go with the Doctor would make the story even more verisimilitudinous. That's all, and I really feel bad for saying even that.

Obviously I can't offer you any reason to continue with this, but I think if you were to complete it, it'd be a fanfic worth being proud of.
FreedomFighter2184 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Interesting concept you have made here. I like it so far, do wish the chapters were longer but that is a good sign, hope you keep going with it.
Chris Adair chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
That's jolly. I like that.
Origins509 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really like where this story is headed. There aren't many Dr. Who/Warhammer crossovers around and its really a shame. I will be following with interest.
Vermin-lord chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Great start, it's nice to see another warhammer/dr who crossover. Keep updating :)
Tyranifex chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is a great start, this story has a lot of potential, and it is a nice break from the seriousness of other Warhammer 40k stories. I hope you update soon.