Reviews for Healing Touch
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 6/30
teh fluurrfff
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
thatawkwardperson chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
very cute heartwarming. Nice work!
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I haven't had a good dose of SasuSaku in ages!

AkInA-AyUmE-ErZa-MiSaKi chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
WOW! You are a GREAT writer! This is the first story that I've read from you, and without doubt, I am already a fan! Thank you so much for posting this! The role reversal was a unique and amazing idea! You are an amazing author, and I hope you continue to give such amazing stories!
AsheliaHime chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I loved this story. It was beautiful and just adorable. I like how Sasuke's and Sakura's relationship turned out, as teammates.

How Sasuke takes care of her is just cute. I like how incharacter both are (:.

An oneshot I could read over and over again!
canned.bread chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Absolutely beautiful; everything is just the way it should be (: I loved it!
HasiVA chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
U go, girl! XD
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love seeing the sweet and awkward side of Sasuke.

morningdreamers chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was sweet! Sasuke shows he cares by returning the favor for all the times Sakura heals them. It's sweet how Sasuke took care of her. *heart* Thanks for writing it! (:
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very nice. It's always interesting to put Sasuke in a situation where he has to heal Sakura. The awkwardness was great, not too over the top, but just right considering the circumstance. Great job!
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
The idea behind this reminded me a lot of something from "Color Theory" when Sasuke copied Sakura's ability with his Sharigan and healed her. Still, it is a rare thing for Sasuke to heal her like this. Normally they rush her to the Konoha hospital or something. I liked his thought process. I don't know why, but they both seemed younger in this story. Not 12, but not adult yet. Though, when I saw the theme, I was expecting something more like his hands we warm as he healed her or something rather than the cliche "stuck in a cave during a billard" warmth. Not that it's a bad thing - though I guess there's a little of both? Anyway, it was all very cute and a good read :)
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved it!

I love the idea of Sakura being healed and someone else realizing that Sakura does a lot for her teammates as the medic.

Cute fic!
LesxMisxLuverx10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awwwww sooo cute! :DD loved it!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 7/31/2011