Reviews for Too Pretty For Prison
MouseyJayne chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ever heard of a song called 'you know what they do to guys like us in prison' by my chemical romance? Well i listened to it while reading this! So perfect! Anyway, good story, pretty funny :-)
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
*laugh* oh so funny! :)
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
LOVED IT. Very funny. Simply wonderful.
Rin Shwarz-Feuer chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Lol when he said "D'you know what they do to guys like me in there?" I immediately thought of the My Chemical Romance song 'Do You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison' haha
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Tehehehehe
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
"A guy named Molly." Hahaha this was so brilliantly amusing :D
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
So funny and in character. Loved it.
Lady Marianne chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Amaaaaaaaaazing story! I'm having a blast trying to imagine why they needed a piñata, a donkey, a time turner and an invisibility cloak for
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I just had to login to review this :)

It was hilarious! I can definitely imagine James and Sirius doing something like this, especially after reading the 800 word prequel that JKR wrote!

Thanks for posting! I'm going to check out some more of your stuff now :) xx
VampHime chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was perfect. :')

I imagine them riding on a donkey through the streets of London, blasting muggles with tickling hexes from underneath the invisibility cloak.
Pumpkin bells chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved! XD

James poiting at Sirius and blaming him was too cute. I will spend my whole night trying to guess why they were arrested and what for was the fucking piñata!

And a donkey!WTF?

I love them! Ans the fic is amazing!

goo761 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hahaha, this is a hilarious story! I think they sneaked up on some muggle children playing with the pinata and replaced it with a donkey. Not sure where the time turner fits into that though...
hyeonny chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Quite funny...

What did they actually Do?
PenBeatsSword chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
HAHHAHA! Best story ever! You should make a sequel, telling what exactly happened with the donkey, pinata, time-turner, and invisibility cloak. That was hilarious, great job!
Wolf On The Rocks chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is brilliant, I love the idea of them causing trouble, I love Sirius. Great job :)