Reviews for Taking Charge
damigella chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
So glad you published this, and I hope that you'll be inspired to continue it eventually (although you may well need a break after the mammoth Sixteen days project).

It's even better than I remembered it, and has a particularly caring!wilson feeling (yes, I'm that weird).

Of course my favorite detail is that you keep misspelling the nick of your main partner-in-crime :).
miriam chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Between the two of oflymonddream's universes I like the closetverse best. I can wrap my mind around the idea of voluntary submission, even to some extreme forms. The idea of slavery in the society as a common occurrence repulses me a bit, but your thorough work on characters and plot lines makes it interesting to read.

About this story - I'm intrigued, really want to know how Wilson (kinky son of a bitch!) plans to affect the process of choosing fellows for Diagnostics. Please, continue.
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love this! It's raw, different and just plain wrong but all those things attract me. More!
oflymonddreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh my. Wilson is getting a bit over the top.

As far as I had a plan for Closetverse this is AU from it... but oh so interesting!

Going to write more?