Reviews for Seasons
Chelsietx chapter 34 . 5/29
This was fantastic! I realize I’m years late reviewing. Thank you for this as well as your other Chelsie stories. I’ve enjoyed so many of them.
chelsietothenorthern chapter 23 . 9/16/2017
I'm not crying, you are crying. Beautiful written, this both break and gladden my heart. Brilliant!
This story is AMAZING!
chelsietothenorthern chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
Awwww, JF must have read fanfiction before S6! He stole your line, although he let Charles say it instead of Elsie "I have never been so sure of anything"... Goodness, I need my smelling salts!
chelsietothenorthern chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
So I start to re-read this for the umpteenth time... I do love this Incredible story! One of my all-time favorite! Brilliant written!
Thank YOU ever so much for sharing your awesomeness with us!
Take care and Chelsie on when/if you are able:))))!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/8/2017
O My no wonder this won an award...this is such a lovely story.
NEGirl chapter 34 . 3/1/2016
Lovely story. Read it all the way thru to the end, how could I not?!
ChelsieSouloftheAbbey chapter 33 . 1/22/2016
I just reread this for the umpteenth time in one sitting. I'm trying to review here because I already reviewed the last chapter.
I just love the progression of the story, from the opening scene with the miscarriage announcement, then how you took us back and showed the progression of their love. I adored how it wasn't shameful and it wasn't inadequate, but rather passionate and honest and, at times, a rather raw display of how a relationship can be. And then there were the beautiful things: Bates keeping mum about the letter from all those years ago (I really do adore Bates), Anna keeping her mouth shut as well, and also Tom Branson. Then Thomas getting his just desserts, and the family just loving the entire thing.
GAH! This is truly one of my favorites. Ever.
gaygirlwinnifred chapter 34 . 12/10/2015
beautiful story, glad I read it.
gaygirlwinnifred chapter 32 . 12/10/2015
I would've punched him!
gaygirlwinnifred chapter 28 . 12/10/2015
'Knife,spoon, couple of forks, I don't really care at the moment'

I'm laughing so hard!

loving this story
gaygirlwinnifred chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
the line 'no, just every other side' made me snort laugh

loving this story
CoraismyHomie chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
Great job!
ChelsieSouloftheAbbey chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
This was a great read - thank you!
jessiedeubanks chapter 34 . 2/18/2015
Great story! Really loved this one.
chelsie fan chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
In honor of Kissman's "On This Day in Chelsie Fanfic History," I felt I should leave you a review for today's featured story. As a relative newcomer to the fandom (I've been reading Chelsie fanfic for about a year and a half but writing and posting for only about a year), I always feel awkward about leaving a review to a story that's been out there a while, particularly an older classic like this. I'm not even sure I can explain why, but I do. So I'm glad Kissman came up with this idea to help me overcome my hesitation.

I've read this story a few times and enjoyed it each time, maybe even more with each successive reading. It was one of the earlier stories for our favorite couple, and it remains one of the best. Your story is rich and complex, giving the depth and background we wish we saw on the show. Alternately happy and sad, it's a very enjoyable read from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity!