Reviews for Away From the Sun
freyja0taku chapter 12 . 3/20
Love it! It's very sweet and as always, greatly written. I love that the other characters mostly featured on this one is Kim, Ox and Jackie. Well, a little more featured than Liz and Tsubaki. It's a nice change from what I've been reading. I'm curious about Tsubaki's relationship though, they still contact each other even if they're not together anymore. Got a little heart broken at that tbh. The ending's awesome as it is but Ill definitely read it if you still add a sequel. x3
Friendly Anon reviews chapter 12 . 1/9
A very sweet story.
delilah chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
i love this story and i would really like it if you can continue the story it was really good
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
Please a sequel
senabun chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Years go by and I always find myself completely out of the blue at 3am going back to these stories I read so long ago. It amazes me, how even these fanmade stories can still give me tingles and giggles and rushes of nostalgia. Your writing is just as touching and amazing as I first read it four years ago. Your portrayal of the characters Soul and Maka and their relationship performed through your words is honestly still one of the best writing I've seen in a while. I hope you will forever keep these up online because I know for sure on another day, a month or a year by now I'll remind myself again of how your stories made me feel and decide to read some once again. Thank you for sharing your creations with us!
aleece14 chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
is it finished
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
I just loved this one
Awesome! ยก
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST A SEQUEL WITH LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SOMA FLUFF AND COCKY/ CONFIDENT SOUL WHO TURNS MAKA INTO A BLUSHING PILE OF GOO
kleiol chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Excuse me while I read this for the third time.
waterxeno chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
the ending is so epic :P
Littleotaku chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
It's getting very interesting! 3
Littleotaku chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
it's a small one chapt :(
Littleotaku chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
It's good enough!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
I love your fanfics specially this one it reminds me of how I met my husband again, I left my small canvas at the train( he was sitting next to me ) and he gave it back to me the next day. I love how it wasn't dramatic, I love the warm and fuzzy feeling that this fic gave me. Thank you for this fanfic it made me cry because of how well written and sweet it is.
SoMa4386 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
That little kiss was perfect!:P