Reviews for Lost
OoJuliaoO chapter 41 . 5/3
this is some awesome story. I really like the idea and the development! I would love to read another chapter and hope that you maybe will update in the near future!
deangirl1985 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Please please please! Write more! I have been reading this beautiful story over and over, hoping that you will write more.
Hope you are well, and hope you have a lovely day! :D
rma24601 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Please continue writing this story again.
sorsnape chapter 41 . 10/19/2013
and... whats up?
continueeeee!
you have to finish!
Goddess Alexandria chapter 41 . 9/5/2013
I'm really hoping for more.
Goddess Alexandria chapter 32 . 9/5/2013
Harry fought Devils Snare in his first year with Hermione and Ron, he would have known what to do.
OMG!
Lets try those links again hmm?
I'll put spaces in front of each "dot" this time.

"There are sites that you can use to check spelling &/or the meanings of words,

dictionary .reference .com
thesaurus .com

In saying that you can also just use google .com .au
& type in the words your wanting to use & it will come up with the correct spelling as well as the meaning in most cases."
LINKS THAT ENDED UP MISSING:

"There are sites that you can use to check spelling &/or the meanings of words,

.com
&

In saying that you can also just use .au
Ali chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I really wanted to read this fic, but I literally had to force myself to get this far.

What I'm about to say is not ment to be hurtful, it's simply being said to try & help you write better so it might seem a bit harsh Ok?

You really need to fix things like this:

"Ron gasped and took a hasty step back! Hermione swung around in alarm! Electrifying sparks bounced dangerously off the floor! The violet potion had streaks of gold spreading across it! There was a sudden smell of burning! Then a loud bang! Puffs of topaz smoke!"

It simply has far to many apostrophes ("!") & it reads/flows badly, it would read better if it was something along the line of:

"Ron gasped taking a quick step back as Hermione spun around in alarm.
Elecrtifying sparks bounced dangerously off the stone floor & the violet coloured potion had large flecks of gold spreading through-out it.
Suddenly there was a vague smell of burning & a loud BANG followed shortly after by puffs of topaz smoke."

The word "Vague" means:
Vague;
Adjective:
1) Of uncertain, indefinite, or unclear character or meaning: "patients with vague symptoms".
2) Thinking or communicating in an unfocused or imprecise way: "he had been vague about his activities".

Also you need to get someone to go back through & check that you have the correct words in place, like the following:

"Snape wasn't there so they were going to relinquish this, relinquish this rare moment of achievement."

The word "Relinquish" means:
Re·lin·quish;
Verb: Voluntarily cease to keep or claim; give up.
Synonyms: abandon - renounce - give up - quit - waive - leave.

The word that you are after here is infact "Relish":

Relish;
Verb:
1) to savour or enjoy (an experience) to the full
2) to anticipate eagerly; look forward to
Noun:
1) liking or enjoyment, as of something eaten or experienced (esp in the phrase with relish )
2) pleasurable anticipation (eg: he didn't have much relish for the idea).

There are sites that you can use to check spelling &/or the meanings of words,

In saying that you can also just use . /

Keep writing alright? I enjoyed the plot, but it was a little bit hard to find under everything else.

I hope you found this helpful & that you will go back & re-write this fic.
It would be wonderful to come back & not have to force my way through it.
Again, what I've said was ment to be helpful & not hurtful.
If anything I said WAS hurtful to you, then I apologize.

Looking forward to future works!
Mystical G Panther chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Hey! Cool story! Update really soon eh?
aliengirlguy chapter 41 . 10/25/2012
awesome fic! i look forward to the next chap!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 41 . 10/6/2012
Great story. I am really enjoying it. I really like Death's challenges. I also like Charlie and Draco.

I can't wait for more.
revengerufus chapter 41 . 10/2/2012
I love the trials you are putting Severus through.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 41 . 9/30/2012
Brilliant! I can't wait for more.
FireSenshi2 chapter 41 . 9/30/2012
I missed this story! Definitely extremely eager for the next chapter! Update soon?!