Reviews for Destiny Breaker
GroveWolf chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
pretty good so far except, peaking and peeking
with heartedly i believe it's whole-heartedly or even heartily.
whoops, just checked the updated time. 2011, three years ago. didn't realize this story had been abandoned. all that effort to point out mistakes and to motivate you to keep going was wasted. that's too bad.
GroveWolf chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
weary and wary.
okay, another pause, but i had to pause to admit i was wrong. the description seemed to describe anko, i think you put in something about how she had met naruto so i thought, anko. also rin, huh? very sneaky. i wonder how you are going to resurrect her from the dead. as for last name, someone else went and brought her back and made her an Inuzuka. it's called Mouse of Konoha, good story.
ok, is she going to run the bell test on them? the one kakashi does? is he alive in this story?
so he's alive.
the horror show at the end was quite frankly unnecessary. also, i wonder what the effect of his right hand on genjutsu could be.
alright, well that was interesting, i can definitely see naruto realizing how much further he needs to go, and go back to kosuke for more training.
GroveWolf chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
just read the description and thought it would be hysterical if kakashi gets one look at naruto in his new outfit and hunts down gai demanding to know what he did to his pupil.
exercised, you might mean exorcised which usually means to purify.
alright i finished the chapter and no response from kakashi, and apparently anko is going to be the team leader.
you pretty much gave it away in a broad hint, and then continued to dance around it as if you hadn't pretty much told us who was going to be the leader of team 7. it was a bit unnecessary. but again keep up the good work.
GroveWolf chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
their and there and look up they're for good measure
again ridicules and ridiculous
not full proof but fool-proof or fool proof
i won't pretend to absolutely certain about fool proof other than the spelling
another good chapter, i don't know why no one has made a sexy no jutsu that would work on women, good idea.
GroveWolf chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
words you should look up
ridicules and ridiculous
predicated and predicted
passed and past
continued and contributed
accept and except
and its Kakuzu not Kakuza
but all together its a good story and i hope you don't abandon it and keep at it.
GroveWolf chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
please look up the definitions of weary and wary
Aurora chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
I think this was my favorite chapter yet! I hope someday you continue!
Aurora chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Wow, Rin? This is going to be great!
dTalkingMeowthJ-Cat chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Thanks for adding Kosuke to your story, he is one of my fav characters. I really wanted to read more about him! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Thanks for adding Kosuke to your story :p
NarutoAddict.PHP chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
THAT TRAINING!

I REMEMBER IT FROM SAMURAI JACK! \(OoO)/
kkrar00 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
nice story
roboguy45 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
End up liking this story to find out it's over and done, LOL discontinued LOL.
roboguy45 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I am starting to really like this story, ar first I wanted to see where it was going cause I was bored. LOL now I really like it.
dayfox96 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013