Reviews for Awakenings, An Aoshi and Misao Story
I loooove it! It's good that aoshi came to his senses hahaha
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
KAWAIIIIIII! *holds in a squeal* But I think Aoshi will get into the tub first, with their baby significantly in the way for Misao's victory. Nyahahahaha!

Anyways, this has been a very good read. Thanks for writing this!

Hoping to read more from you.

Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
*blushes furiously* Gaaaaaaaaaah! _

Wonderful! Well, you know, Aoshi looks like the man that could make it up to any woman, most especially Misao. Lucky girl. XD

Can't wait to see the epilogue! _

Good job!

Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I'm so glad that both of them had found enlightenment. And I hope that they find their way back to each other in the next chapter, which I'll save to read tomorrow. Well then, see you!

Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I loved how you ended this chapter. And yes, who was Misao really in love with? The Aoshi that existed or the Aoshi that she wished he was? Very beautiful work here. I'm really stunned.

See you in the next chapter!

Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Yay! But I wonder what'll happen next? So, I'm off to the third chapter!
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really like your way of writing. And yes, you did capture my thoughts that Misao had turned into a rurouni as well. XD

I'll see you in the next chapter. ;)

Ami chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow this story about misao and aoshi was great I read it till the very end..job well done on the characters personality especially on misao.. Also it was cool putting in the "Himura" family in even kenji xD the Omake was good too.. I can totally picture the story into my head imagining I'm watching it as an anime(: lol yes! Job well done..
clara.yovita chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
wow! the first word that i can say is 'amazing', i mean, this is the first time i read the fan fiction story about misao and aoshi, and i did not know that it was so good, i remembered read the first chapter with a pessimistic in my mind about exaggerated and unreal fan fiction, but i was wrong, i couldnt stop reading it until the last page! well done!
Saraya chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Hahaha! This story had great personality to it. I really enjoyed it!
KM chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
I'm so happy I stumbled upon this fanfic. Haven't read any fanfic for years and when I was reviving my love for AoshixMisao, I tried reading a few fanfics and was kinda disappointed that it was all mushy and too dream-like, if you know what I mean. This one is just great, the characters and their thoughts are very realistic. I think this is what fanfiction should be all about. The additional character, Akira, didn't bother me at all because I know you knew what you were writing. It was obvious that you really put your effort in writing the story and that it wasn't just another "fantasy" being shared on the internet.

I also like how you managed to make Misao's character mature, without giving in to too much drama. I really like her cheerful personality and I think it's what Aoshi likes, too, so I'm glad that you didn't change it. In the end, the new and improved couple looked better, but still the same. :)

As for the writing, I don't have enough experience in that field, so I might be talking from an average person's point of view. And like what I've mentioned before, you seemed to have studied the timeline and the characters seriously, so I think that's a plus there. The opening of the story is not too catchy, but not boring either, it was enough to keep me reading for more, so I guess all I can say is that you did a good job in entertaining your audience. It's a really nice story you have here... and the "light" ending was great. The title of the strongest, LOL. That was smart. X)
Itachi Misao chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
wow. and here i thought great writing was dead. awesome. _
Miss DnG chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Lovely story :)
Fae chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I read this fic eons ago and I'm SO SO SO HAPPY to have found it again!11
hmph-girl chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
OK. i know i said im evil, but please make misao like aoshi again in the end i just finished chptr 3, an i dont like Akira!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »