Reviews for Mud
This was beautiful...I loved it!
kkriiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 2/10
I really enjoyed the way story unfolds. The last part or mainly the part concerning James' emotions was different and in a good way.

Definitely worth reading.
Omg thats soooooooooooooooooo sad but if u think bout it some of it was happy too I've lost pets before and I was devastated but then I remember the times we had Andi get happy thinking that there was no dull moments and it is nice to hve friends there
IamSlytherclaw chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wow. That was deep. Is that really your first time? I would have thought that you were experienced! You are very good with words, if that makes since... It kinda dosnt, but whatever.
SoundWriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Uber tastic story! You wrote the young Marauders perfectly, especially James, and I also liked that you didn't start bashing Peter like I've seen so many stories do. Great job!
footballprincess chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
it jumps aound some, but very creative. I like how they are all just spending carefree fun times together.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was lovely. Dear, darling Remus. xoxo
I like how you leave some questions unasnwered. :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was wonderful poor little Mud, being hot by a car. I'm glad Remus stepped in and made sure she was buried properly. I feel bad, the one animal to actually like remus had to die. Really great story, very touching at rhe end
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was great! I REALLY liked this story. It was really sad, but really sweet at the same time. Bravo!
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aww... that so sweet yet sad... good job
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
You killed a puppy? What kind of sick, twisted person are you? ;) The story was wonderful, but it made me sad. I'm sending my spies after you to watch for new stories coming from you.

m_o_o_m He's watching you.
Charlie Bucket chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
aw that was cute! that poor puppy though...kinda sad even if it never really happened haha. I like it and I also like how they don't know Remus is a werewolf yet...I think you could manage a good fan fic about remus telling them! why don't you give it a shot?
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh man, you nearly made me cry! Great job! It was really sweet to see how Sirius reacted!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very sweet. You wrote the young Marauders well. I loved it.