Reviews for Mud
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wow. That was deep. Is that really your first time? I would have thought that you were experienced! You are very good with words, if that makes since... It kinda dosnt, but whatever.
SoundWriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Uber tastic story! You wrote the young Marauders perfectly, especially James, and I also liked that you didn't start bashing Peter like I've seen so many stories do. Great job!
footballprincess chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
it jumps aound some, but very creative. I like how they are all just spending carefree fun times together.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was lovely. Dear, darling Remus. xoxo
I like how you leave some questions unasnwered. :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was wonderful poor little Mud, being hot by a car. I'm glad Remus stepped in and made sure she was buried properly. I feel bad, the one animal to actually like remus had to die. Really great story, very touching at rhe end
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was great! I REALLY liked this story. It was really sad, but really sweet at the same time. Bravo!
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aww... that so sweet yet sad... good job
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
You killed a puppy? What kind of sick, twisted person are you? ;) The story was wonderful, but it made me sad. I'm sending my spies after you to watch for new stories coming from you.

m_o_o_m He's watching you.
Charlie Bucket chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
aw that was cute! that poor puppy though...kinda sad even if it never really happened haha. I like it and I also like how they don't know Remus is a werewolf yet...I think you could manage a good fan fic about remus telling them! why don't you give it a shot?
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh man, you nearly made me cry! Great job! It was really sweet to see how Sirius reacted!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very sweet. You wrote the young Marauders well. I loved it.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
:) Very sweet. I'm also glad that you didn't bash Peter, but focused on the strength of the friendship between them all as it used to be. Mud's death was unexpected and sudden, and that it happened right after her reconciliation with Remus made it quite sad. That you were able to show Remus in a such a human and canine way was adorable.

I also really liked how you handled James's POV, particularly on how observant he can be. His embarrassment at the beginning, when he thought that Lupins must not have many luxuries, was my favorite. Correct but for the wrong reasons!

I enjoyed reading this. Thanks.

~Michelle
luvu4eva chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
aw

good job!
lilalex13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
AW How sad! i admit that i cried when my dog died and my other dog was put to sleep, you just get attached to them, i feel their pain, this is great keep the stories coming you are a really talented author.
Alianne Potter-Black chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
for your first time i think that this is an amazing piece. i lke the last paragraph in which james thoughts are relyaed.

i recently lost my dog and when reading this it made me think about her and how much sje menant to me and it makes me happier to hink that dhe didnt feel any pain when she went.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »