Reviews for Cataclysms
Red Molly chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
AH! (swallows around the lump in throat) Oh my friend. You angst too well, sometimes. And...it's just TOO easy to see the team falling apart this way. This is just-beautiful in it's bitterness. Well done.
rawriloveyou chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Fantastic fic, although it was heartbreaking to read.
Astra68 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
A very good story but so, so full of angst and sadness. I love how BA is the strong one. You just know that he will always be there for Murdock regardless.
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Omg this was so sad. Poor Murdock :( Poor Face :( Hell, poor BA. Great story and great job.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Oh my god its so SAD! NOT cool man, not cool *sigh* But it is kinda what I always thought ya know. They will always be a team, but it was Hannibal who keept (keeps) them on the right line.

yeah...sad...Anyway, write more stories please :)
danang1970 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
This story still absolutely wrenches me in the (embarrassingly large) A-Team part of my heart. So many people write characters dying, being ill, falling out, etc, but you somehow do it so believably that it feels like this is the real end - the real way things happen. So in-character and incredibly moving. Re-reading and dying a little, but in a good way.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
You know, this is all cool and its not that I dont just love to hear about the pain the three of them go through...but what happened before the explosion?

Update soon...please
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Im not crying...(NOOOOOO HANNIBAL! WHYYYYY...)

Okay, really sad, dont like it T-T
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Omg! I am close to tears right now. That was extremely will written, great job.
QueenOfAwesomness chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is freakin' awesome, you HAVE to keep writing it!
rawriloveyou chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Wow, intense. This is great so far, I can't wait for Face to come into this. And what happened to Hannibal?
danang.1970hotmail.com chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
YAY, you posted this! Now other people can read the brilliance. Seriously, this is an amazing fic - you owe all credit to yourself, not me for just pointing out the obvious. You have the ability to put these characters in situations/worlds that make me think about them long after I've finished reading, and I read an embarrassing amount of fic. :P Your stuff always stands out. Glad you decided to post this. You're a great writer.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Okay...sad...and a little bit scary. I feel so bad for Murdock (and B.A) But what happend to Hannibal? Hannibal cant die...can he...

UPDATE SOON!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
And again, you amaze me with your stories. This one looks really good. Keep up the great work.