Reviews for Goodbye, Brother
FuzzleMcKinikins The 3rd chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
That was frickin beautiful DX I'm seriously crying! Anyways it was awesome!
Aceidia chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Thank you for posting this wonderful non-slash story! Thank you! I love the POV and it is really well written and love the whole story. The characters seemed real. (Maybe a little too much because I felt sad by the end...) Anyhow. Off to read your other story. :)
Neliel gamuza chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I love this story this hits me straight on my feels! When ilforte was dying I can imagine it! Its hard to see that and when he died I literaly
cried! :'(

That sudenly reminded my older sister and when she dies I'm going to be by her side sure we bitch alot get over pety things and once when I was really young when I think I was 4 or 5 I said I wish I didn't had a sister but I didn't mean it I love her and don't hate her

I'm the youngest and once I had a brother he was the eldest but died before I got to know him...I wanted to know..how it felt to have brother that cares... "sobs"

Thank you very much for writing this fic it reminded me that I love my sister and the fact that I'm not going to be with her forever...so thank you very much :.)
Wolftease chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Trying so hard not to cry.. So beautiful..
Amy-chan337 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I adored this! I loved the next chapter too :D really nicely written and I like the way you portrayed the loving, brotherly side of Szayel and Yylfordt, if only there was more! Haha :P
EyeForAnEar chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
What an awesome story! When I read the summary, I thought 'What, Szayel has a brother? Is this an OC?" So I looked 'im up, and was really intrigued. This was really awesome to read, and interesting to show some humanity and emotion coming from Szayel, since they made him out to be such a monster; it's always interesting to see characters in situations that make them act differently. Good job!
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
ah shit, i cried a bit (hehe, that rhymes!)... anyways, that was fantastic, so great job! :D
Purple Pallbearer chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Such a tragic little piece. It was enjoyable. I always thought that there had to be SOME form of affection between these two.
Chinni chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
aww, sad-but then deaths are usually like that; you should see Lelouch's spectacular and sad and self-sacrificing death after 42 episodes of Code Geass. It helps you imagine things a lot better

Oh and, although my pointing out may annoy you, it's bawling with a W and not balling.

For the record, I listened to Exile Vilify while I read it ;P
Chinni chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Particularly nice that Illforte doesn't reply-or, well not nice, but nicely done.

Also makes one wonder how Illforte could have a POV in this since it opens on his death XD
ArtIsABangDeidaraLove4ever chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I almost cried reading this. I was thinking of my little sister in this. Sure, we act like complete assholes to each other, but if anyone laid a single dirty finger on her, may whatever gods there are have pity on that person.

I get the brotherly love, no yaoi here unless you're desperate (as stated in the AN.)

The working was perfect, and the only spelling error was just a present tense in a past-tense scenario. It would make the beta-nerds happy. :D
SnapdragonBojangles chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I liked this chapter every bit as much as the first one :) You really are a great writer. You do a great job with emotions, and your descriptions of what the characters are feeling are really quite phenomenal.

Also, I saw the other review this story just got, and I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but "you didn't stay true to the characters" is one of the worst excuses I've heard for not liking a FAN-written story where the author even admits the characters are being OOC. And I've always refused to listen to any review that disses my story without giving any constructive criticism.

Good job again!
TheBoyWithTheBlackTrenchcoat chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I'm not going to sugarcoat this, this is one of the worst bleach fanfics I've ever read, and I've read some really bad ones. Personally, I feel you have messed up the characters from how they are in the actual anime, and they aren't true to how they should be. It's also fairly dull, and I lost interest halfway through the chapter. I definatley wont be finishing this story, as I really didn't enjoy it. However, having also read your other stories, they were good, so I am guessing this was just a blip.
SnapdragonBojangles chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
So, honestly, I think this might be one of my favorite stories about these two that I've ever read. Even though I doubt anything along these lines actually happened, there's something about it that's very believable. Great job :)