Reviews for Determined
athea781 chapter 14 . 1/28
* What a great story! I started reading Accused this afternoon & read right through to chapter 14 of Determined. I just didn't want to stop reading, it's that exciting. Also the fact that I'm presently buried under 32" of snow with 4 - 5' snow drifts (we got slammed yesterday here in Plymouth, Mass.), actually gave me the freedom to do just that.
* This is a very different roll for Tim. I was having a problem imagining him hardened & buffed out in the first story (I like him with a bit of Baby fat, he's such a cutie) but, eventually, I caught on. It was your descriptive writing that convinced my mind to see him that way. That's real talent, I don't like changes AT ALL, & you messed with my McGee! Congrats... you did it!
* The story itself is getting more exciting with each chapter! That's quite the plot, kidnapping the team to draw out Tim. Hopefully there'll be one or two (Gibbs & Tony ?) that evade capture in order to help Tim save the others & himself? I guess I'll have to wait & read it with everyone else.
* Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I'm really looking forward to your future updates. Hopefully soon.
p.s... Have a ball at Disney World!
ladybugsmomma chapter 14 . 1/11
Great chapter!
nom de plume 101 chapter 14 . 1/8
Just wanted to say thanks for updating the story, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
LAG0802 chapter 14 . 1/8
Hope you do finish this story, hate starting stories that never end, so glad u have decided to come back to it, enjoy Disney, my friend daughter did an internship there, hard work but fun.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
I am glad you are completing your stories. This one especially.
ladybugsmomma chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I'll forgive you if you update soon.
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Hey, the point is, you came back to finish, which is a lot more than most writers do when they get caught up in another fandom. That says a lot right there. Looking forward to the rest of this story.
victoriantealady chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
I am definitely reading this and enjoying it very much. Though I do hope Tim comes back to the team eventually.
earthdragon chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
You are definitely forgiven and it's great that you have returned to this sequel to "Accused", which was a very good story. Marvellous update.
Momcat chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Hey my "twisted" friend, it's 2014 now and you still haven't written a single word since 2012… I hope that you're OK and pleaase please update and finish your story ! I have since months read at least 10 incomplete fanfics-some of them not updated since the 2008's- all left in a cliffhanger and I hate it ! For God's sake, don't publish them until you finish them… take care...
Momcat chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Ooh so in plus making Tim get accused, almost killed, then leave NCIS, you made of him an alcoholic ? I wonder if you are McGee fan or hater, girl ! Well, I guess that after so many times showing him the perfect gentleman, you wanted to show a weaker or desperate side of him… And don't care about Brenda either, she is probably a McGee hater or Tony/Abby/Gibbs hugger , doesn't understand how hard is to deal with all the things Tim went through ! And I see that your story isn't complete, not a single update since 2012 and I hate it when it happens, left in a cliffhanger ! For God's sake, don't publish incomplete stories !
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
I hope you did not stop writing this
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
You need to finish this NOW! Do you know how frustrating it is to get this far nd find there is no ending. Do not start it if you can't finish it.
earthdragon chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
I have enjoyed this sequel to "Accused" so far. Are you still in the process of writing this story or have you decided to abandon it?
writerdragonfly chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
I don't normally read NCIS. I have before but its been quite awhile. Fell in love with this fic though. Hopefully you're still writing it.