Reviews for Chasing the Sun
Yassen Gregorvich Cossack.5 chapter 58 . 12/3/2015
keep iy up
Fey chapter 57 . 11/15/2015
Awesome story line! Hope you continue with this story...
anna chapter 58 . 11/15/2015
I love this story! I want to know so bad what happens to Yassen and Alex! Hope you update soon!
Lusinka chapter 41 . 8/23/2015
The story is amazing
aakakjjahfa chapter 58 . 5/27/2015
Came for the smut, stayed for the assassination of Putin.
2maluv chapter 58 . 2/17/2015
Amazing amazing fic! I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews haha

Love the nature of the relationship between Yassen and Alex here. They're both so scarred and have their issues and baggage but they're also so in love with each other you can't help but hope so hard they get their happy ending. Looking forward to more :)
LordofChaos2014 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
HPMARIE chapter 58 . 11/3/2014
Love the story!
Nremer chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Amazing!
RobinIsley chapter 58 . 7/27/2014
You know, I have read quite as lot of stories here on fanfiction over the years. Some bloody amazing, some less so. But I can't believe I missed yours! It is indeed bloody amazing. I really love the way you portray Alex and Yassen. Also Vy seems to grow on me. :) So I really look forward to reading more!
chloe chapter 58 . 7/24/2014
amazing, thanks !
sarsa13 chapter 58 . 6/22/2014
Hi, I'm sorry but could I ask you a favour? I'm looking for a fanfiction (of Alex Rider, of course) that I have read a lot of time ago. It is been awhile now but I haven't find it yet. I was wondering if you know it or if you could ask about it to your followers... only if you agree naturally.
I don't want to bother you, I hesitated to send you this request because of this, but, in the end, I decided that trying wouldn't hurt, would it? ahahah.
Anyway I remember that this story should be short... maybe with only one chapter... and Alex dies. He was running with the men from K-unit and decided to die protecting them from an explosion... something like that.
I would be very grateful if you could help me; it is becoming an obsession ahahah
Vivianne95 chapter 58 . 6/17/2014
First Alex Rider pairing fiction... It was really good! I mean it... Really good!
Please update at the soonest!
Anna chapter 58 . 5/31/2014
I love your story soooo much! The emotions between alex and yassen are totally brilliant, and not unbelievably out of character! I hope some action comes up soon though, a protective yassen would be yummy! ;) Hope u update soon another great chapter!
Guest chapter 58 . 4/13/2014
Awesome chapter! Cant wait for some spy action though! keep it up?