Reviews for Realization of the Hopeless Tancred
My Panicked Romance chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love it. But nothing I didn't find many mistakes. Overall I loved it. Totally excited for chapter 2!
somedudeordudete chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Heeeey! So, I was checking updates as usual, and I happened 2 come by this 1 yesterday and forgot 2 review, so, THANK U THANK U THANK U 4 fixing it, I agree it was once in a very bad shape, but it seems very rushed, and u didn't go into detail. Also, you keep on switching from one to third person all of a sudden. That's all I have for now! And, I would really appreciate it if you UPDATE SOON AND IN PREFERABLY LESS THAN TWO YEARS!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
horible u leave us hanging u r mean
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
update please i will always check for this story even if i am just a guest so please update!
headindacloudzz chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
this is a good story! but i do think you could maybe slow it down a little bit, because it goes reeeally fast, and in the first chapter i kept getting confused because it goes so fast.. but really good story idea! I really like it! update soon? :)
Alix Jackson chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I like it
castiel22 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Hey just read your story, and i was wondering if you could keep witting, you would make me very happy! i am dying to know what happens!
InvisibleDaisyChain chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Wow this is really good! I wasn't gonna read it because I'm kinda bored of TancredxEmma stories but then I felt sorry for you not having many review so I read it... and I'm glad I did! Yay OliviaxFidelio! It's got short chapters but I like it that way cause otherwise I just give up reading it!
Ivy Devi chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Wow, very good! Shame that no one likes to review. Can't wait to see whats next!

Ivy