Reviews for It's a Technician Thing
Samnaut chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
I prefer Shadow and Rouge to be friends, but also for Rouge to annoy Shadow sometimes.
Samnaut chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Yes! I need more sonic characters that aren't in Riders.
Samnaut chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I prefer you to keep this part.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
For chapter my grandpa use say payback is a bicth and and a mother fucker
Scraplord32 chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Alright, this is fantastic.
Android Armada chapter 27 . 8/13/2015
I can't stop laughing! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD BEST CHAPTER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! XD
be epic chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
please make something epic happen a kiss anything oh and yes move up the rating please thanks

sincerly
Logan W.
XxCrimsonShadowxX chapter 52 . 8/3/2014
I loved this story to death it was way too funny and had it's cute moments. T-T This is getting a fav-did so yesterday- One of my favorite stories with Tails and Wave ever you are a genius!? I think I might understand how a fan girl feels now and I;m a guy. x.x Oh well I will be keeping an eye on you Ms. you can bet on that so don't hold out on us readers just yet.
SonicEvolution chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
Awesome love parts in between wave and tails
Creeves59 chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
You wanna know the reason I hated Cosmo after her death? I'll tell you anyway. After she became the 'one with' that huge as tree, she gave Tails no choice. He would either have to watch her die (as the strain became to much for her) or he could shoot her (indirectly, he really just shot an ion blast into the core of that planet causing the planet to explode) and insure the survival of her 'seeds'. (the seeds using the force of the blast to scatter all across the universe.)

It's obvious which choice he took. As heartbreaking as it was... He pulled the trigger.
Sonic and Shadow were only able to find one of the 'seeds' for Tails though. T-T
Creeves59 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I understand your hate of Cosmo. Honestly, I kind of liked her, but when she gave Tails that terrible choice. It tore my heart out! T-T

It also killed any thought I had of Tails being truly happy. I haven't read past the first few lines, but I can tell this is going to be good. X-)
DragonEmperror2810 chapter 52 . 4/27/2014
Splendid story! I know I'm 2 years late but this is a wonderful fanfic. Its really rare nowadays to find stories that focuses on side yet important characters, and it is even more harder to find ones that are decent and where the characters are not OoC. Thanks to this fanfic, you have gave me the motivation to play previous Sonic games once more and also to write a Tails x Wave story of my own. You have no idea just how much this story of yours help me :D
Kyubbiman chapter 52 . 4/26/2014
I have conclude that after reading this story that you are absolutely and utterly off your rocker. Which is awesome. This is part relationship building between Tails and Wave combined with a fair amount of crack fiction and random craziness thrown into it. I love stories like that. thanks for writing it you've made my day and my week.
Pacer287 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
ALL HAIL SHADOW!
Pacer287 chapter 48 . 12/29/2013
I forgot my own name for half an hour once, I'm the king of forgetfulness!

Now where's the post review button?