Reviews for The replacement captain: Ichigo Kurosaki
I'm Here For The Fluff chapter 30 . 7/14
YEEESSSSS THE CERO WAS EPIC
I'm Here For The Fluff chapter 12 . 7/12
This is my favorite chapter so far!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 6/22
Biggest problem with this (as funny as it is, way to catch onto Bleach humor), Squad 5 is the squad that specializes in Kido (not quite as prominent as the Kido Corps, but yeah). Just saying.
Kidzin chapter 61 . 5/27
Aww, i hate when such long stories come to and end. It was great. Waiting for epilogue!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 61 . 5/23
Hands down. Best Bleach story ever, on this site, on all the sites I have been to read fanfiction. Seriously, no one ever tackles the horribly long character list or the crazy plot or all the characters and you managed to not only tackle such a project head on but you also incorporated so many elements and plot twists that I never knew I wanted. So I thank you for giving me a weeks worth of an amazing Bleach story annnnnd it's finished, can't get better than that!
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 5 . 5/17
Never before, in my long time on FFN, in a story with overall good grammar and structure, I saw so much "your" instead of "you're" as in here. It looks like you almost forgot something like this exists in English language.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 3 . 5/16
I wonder why you didn't make Ichigo give his body for Kon's use while he's out?
red neo ranger chapter 61 . 4/3
Loved it very good story it would fit well after the end of bleach anime
Niknaclol chapter 23 . 3/20
Okay, here's the thing. I really like this fic, but the grammatical errors and lack of depth to the characters really bug me. There are constant run on sentences, making everything seem rushed, and it's unclear who's speaking during dialogue moments. You hardly get into the characters' emotions. I know this fic is completed, but maybe you should get another beta and edit this story.

(I'm willing to do it if you can't find anyone!)
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 3/17
Whats with the puppy teenage romance? shes like over a hundred years old, act like a damn adult.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 3/17
And why would he have any problems with a mere Vasto Lord? The Arrancar were much stronger then them.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 3/17
I hope his a happy drunk, hes always scowling, so it sort of makes me wishful to see him actually smile for once, or happy in general.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 3/17
its an insane stretch actually. If he could improve that much in 2 years, way more then trippling his own power he would be the God in a few years. We all Know Ichigo can improve insane speeds, but the dudes the Main character, its the law.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 3/16
What the fuck is this? How weak is Ichigo? its insane how weak he is compared to cannon, he beat Kenpachi in Shikai after merely 10 days training. now he goes Bankaihollow, and BARELY wins. is this some kind of a joke? I get that Kenpachi might have improved over the year, but seriously, why do you have Ichigo get weaker then stronger? Sorry mate, this is just truly stupid, and it bugs me.
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 3/16
Oh joy, forced nonsensical drama, always a classic.
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »