Reviews for Tag, You're It
Clavyus chapter 17 . 8/14/2017
Beautifully written, true to the characters and very sexy. Loved it.
Ballerina-Geek chapter 9 . 2/19/2017
Freddie, what are you doing?"

"Taking notes."

"Taking no...is that a flowchart?"

I'm dying! XD
Ballerina-Geek chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
I really love that this isn't just all about the sex. It's about developing their relationship in a way that's natural to their situation and age. The way that the talk about it and all the funny and kinda awkward stuff that happens in between are really natural. And the dialogue! Ha! Spot on. It's like a real relationship and it reminds me of my experience with my senior boyfriend. Fantastic job!
Ballerina-Geek chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Sexy ninja Freddie is my new favorite thing in the world!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I read this story the other day and forgot to review but let me just say this is one of the best iCarly fan fictions I've read. I love the inimacy you build between your characters. I just love everything about it. I would strongly urge you to build this into an original story. You're an amazing writer and deserve to get paid for your talent (: (:
Blazeb79 chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
Great story! Really loved it!
cybershaun99 chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
This story was fantastic. Great work! :-)
Daddy fucker 69 chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
I came
Crystal chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
I know this is super creepy, but when he described her nipples as brown the first thing that popped into my head was "no, Jeanette McCurdy's nipples are pink." Lmfao, freaking nudie pics no one should have ever seen, running my innocence
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
Jeeze.

First, well done that was hilarious.

I was expecting it to be painful because of mixing GIBBY into this , but you proceed me wrong, masterfully so. This seems completely in character, and worked perfectly.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
But at least he got to touch a boob.

Died laughing.
Babsmd chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
This was excellent! I've always long been a Seddie fan (watched this show when my boys were young). and I found your fantastic story by searching for stories with the highest favorites. It did not disappoint. I loved the building passion, and the building love for each other. I felt for both of them as they wrestled with how to bring thepis beyond the game. I also loved how the others became onto their little secret and accepted them. You are a great writer and this was terrific! For another similar parallel story by a fabulous writer about two very similar characters, I urge you to read a terrific story on the fanfiction site Archive of Our Own (AO3). It is a story based on a great Australian Mystery Series called Miss Fishers's Mysteries on Netflix, PBS and DVDs. There is tremendous URST between 2 detectives. A very promisicious, gorgeous socialite lady detective, and a staid, buttoned down divorced Detective Inpector. One of my favorite writers has written about 2 games devised by the woman detective. The Series is called "Truth or Dare" by Rakishangle first posted Aug 28. 2015 with a second final update in October. It is fantastic. It would be fine on its own but better if you could binge watch some or all of the show. All is wonderful.

You did a great job on this story, and I will definitely read more of you work! Well down! You deserve all the kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Great job, love it
THEPrincessx chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
I love this story! It is the BEST Seddie story ever! It was great! It had me laughing a long like a crazy lady! I really loved the ending and Freddie's mom liking Sam better than Carly. Great job!
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
This chapter was...amazing...I loved it! (: