Reviews for A Modern Cinderella Story
Jo chapter 16 . 1/14
This story was amazing and absolutely adorable! Good job.
chocovic-chu chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Aww, that was so lovely and amusing! Uhh, but it made Vic's cheeks hurt from unstopable grinning, snickering, and smiling in contentment. Aihh, Cinderella's love story ... *sigh dreamily*
Well, Vic kinda loved Yuuchan's clueless ukeness in this. And Wolfie! *gasp* He undoubtly was a prince bratty charming!
Anyway, thanks for sharing this lovely story. Vic loved it. XB
mitsuyo-chan chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
That was the best! :D Thanx for all chapters
Yuki-n-Shuichi4evrfan33 chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
I love this story. PLus I love that you like Wolfram as the seme and YUURI AS THE UKE! i MUST ALSO SAY THANK-YOU BECAUSE OF YOU I STARTING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH KYO KARA MAOH! yOUR THE BEST!
Wolfram99 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Hey, glimpse of what? Your new story sounds pretty interesting by the sound of it. The story " A Modern Cinderella Story" was indeed cute. I've always loved fairytale when I was little, so this caught my eyes. I lol KKM, and yuuram, so I though the plot was entertaining. Please reply and answer my first question. XD
thetrueFreya chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Nice idea, cute and amusing so far.

There are some mistakes in the structure of your sentences and grammar though. Nontheless, very cute! :D
estupido chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
Nice fic ~ 8'D
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
The story is amazing~ I love the end~ Wolfram and Yuuri has their happy ending!

For Prince and the Beast, right now, it's seems to be romance/humor or romance/hurt/comfort, not so much romance/angst. But I'm looking forward to the new story! .
xprincewolf09 chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
too bad it's done but i love it!
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
The chapter is so cute~ I love how the Yuuri and Wolfram are both really popular! And yay~ They're together! FINALLY! Looking forward to the Epilogue!
moniqe007 chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
Great! I'm waiting for the performance;)
JessMess chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
LOL I liked how you used the OC's to show how Cute Yuuri is and how dashing Wolfram looks :) haha and the randomly falling into like :)

I look forward too more soon!

BYe
Nickesha chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
ok first off i must say i've read all you're kyo kara moah stuff its amazing your stories are extremely enticing and i keep waiting for updates and you really know how to keep the reader wanting more lol cause that end was just uncalled for but it keeps me in tune please update soon :) a devoted fan
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
This chapter is awesome! I love how the Miko and Celi already know each other! Ah! XP Can't wait for the next chapter!

Fairy 'Glomp'mother! LOL! I totally burst out laughing when I read that! My brother called me bi-polar... Please update soon!
moniqe007 chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
So good! So write more, please?