Reviews for One Night in Vegas
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 38 . 7/21/2014
Ha! Laura hitting Lauren was priceless. I loved it. Hopefully she will leave them alone now.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 37 . 7/21/2014
I don't think Lauren is done. I think the gold digging whore will be back. Laura and Lily should play whack-a-bitch lol.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
*snickers* that was funny. I loved this chapter. I think it is so sweet that Jasper sleeps on Bella's belly.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
Sorry you have migraines. I suffer with them too. It seems like when a migraine visits, it packs up all its belongings and moves in for a while. I loved the pool lemon. It was hot and sexy!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 34 . 7/21/2014
I think the talk between Jasper and Laura was perfect. They both got a lot off their chests and now they can truly heal and be a family.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 33 . 7/21/2014
Uh oh, that's one of those dun dun dun moments.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
I love that the family is all getting along. I think you have written such a wonderful story.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
Such a great chapter. I love Jasper calling Bella Mama Bear. I am looking forward to reading Laura's pov.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
I'm so glad everything is working out for everyone. I look forward to the wedding reception and the BBQ.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 29 . 7/21/2014
I'm glad things are working out with the family.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 28 . 7/21/2014
This story is fuckawesome!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
Aww Jackson is so sweet for buying them a house! Laura better behave herself.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
I'm glad Jackson pulled his head out of his ass. I still want to play whack-a-bitch with Laura though.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Life does seem good for Bella and Jasper. I hope things stay that way. I'm so loving this story!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Well there start in Texas is not going so great. I hope things get better for them soon.
1,429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »