Reviews for Defeat in Victory
Black Sword chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hi vicious pink - yes, all of my PS stories follow the English timeline. While Aina Le Cille exists in the Japanese continuity 1000 years before Orakio and Laya as a peer of Ohario Sa Riik, her existence is implied and supported in the English timeline by the existence of the Kingdom of Cille and King Cille. This indicates Aina likely existed in English as a follower of Laya. Other than similar names, the Japanese mythos that includes Ohario and Aina defeating Dark Force does not apply.

Thank you for asking!
Vicious Pink chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm confused by the continuity here. You mention Aina Le Cille and that she existed during the Devastation War, when in the Japanese PS3 timeline, the only timeline where she makes an appearance, she exists 1,000 years prior to Orakio and Laya. I think you use the English timeline, since in your version Mieu is built by Orakio, making her 1,000 years old rather than the Japanese Mieu of a youthful 500 or so years old. I don't really know what to make of Aina's inclusion in a Devastation War timeline. Did she not help Ohario Sa Riik? Where does Ohario fit into all of this?