Reviews for Hunger
Heathersun chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I LOVE this story! PLEASE, PLEASE finish writing it! It was going SO GREAT! I love the thought of Aria and Jason together! I can't wait to see what happens next! I really like your writing style and I do hope that you continue. Thanks! ~Heather :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
Ugh wish this had been completed
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2017
Please update
Dark Phoenixa chapter 16 . 6/22/2017
Cam you please continue this story. It's very good. I love how you have a way with words. They are quite descriptive and leave the imagination to the mind.
scottie chapter 16 . 3/21/2017
please try to do this a little bit faster i cannot wait till the next few chapters! i know how hard school can be but we all believe in you!
XOXO,
Your Number One Fan (Scottie)
Ncbuster chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
I love it so much so far! I love that you had Aria basically talking to Ali through the grave! I hope there's more can't wait!
KlayleyAddict chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
Updat
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
PLEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE write more! You cant just end it like that!
ilovejaria chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
it made me mad when Aria kissed Ezra right infront of Jason after he kissed lastnight
ilovejaria chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Jason i hope
ilovejaria chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Jaria
ilovejaria chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
i was screaming the words in my head and for some reason i have a headache and it is only chapter one man i love Haria and Jaria
Leppy99 chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Ooo i love it pls continue it ughh dont like lucy
pll.tvd.is-life chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Omg good story jaria 4 life
Siretha Elaine chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
These past two chapters had me pulling my hair out. I was praying Jason would be the one to save her. If it had been Ezra, all I'll say it: poor Aria. She wouldn't have made it. Ezra doesn't look like he can battle anyone.