Reviews for The Funeral
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 13 . 2/9
ho wow you had me to tears all stories related to the death of ryoma ...
sonya chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Damn you, you make mr cry all of the time. But it's a good story. So magnificiant.
MysteriousEyez chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
LOL! Disregard my last comment in my post. I knew as soon as I pressed enter that you prolly were gonna do a Nanjiroh POV in this one I blame you for my emoness -.-
Natsume1111 chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Oh my god, I cried so much that my father almost panicked. Thank you for this wonderful story. Really beautiful.
I hope to see more of your fiction.
Bye Bye
Kiiisss
ChienyChinChins chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Arigatou for making it.. i really appreciate it.. i love it and also have sadness.. thanks!
Master of Sound chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
I'm glad that everyone came... Kirihara was brave in his own way.
Master of Sound chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Still was alright. I was never really a St. Rudolph fan.
Master of Sound chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
This was just heart breaking. I feel so bad for Taichi. He saw for himself that Ryoma was really gone. I can't imagine how Kin-chan would feel.
Master of Sound chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
This was a good chapter... Josie had three small sized players. Just like Ryoma. I'm glad Ryoma showed them that height didn't matter must.
Master of Sound chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Alright... This was WAY too short. But it was touching still.
Master of Sound chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This was shorter than Hyoteis...
Master of Sound chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
This was short... But it showed that even if Ryoma was one of the reasons why Hyotei lost, they still showed respect for a fallen comrad in the tennis world.
Master of Sound chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
PIE am sooooooooooo glad that everyone got to pull themselves together to bid Ryoma a proper farewell and show him respect.
Master of Sound chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Still a bit of a shock that Atobe Keigo did all the news giving... Ryoma really made one heck on an impression on him and everyone else.
Clio111 chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
I have to say that you brought tears to my eyes when I read this. It was very touching to watch each team fid farewell to there hero...friend...and family. I have to say the sadest was Ryoga's. His goodbye was the one that made me truely cry. Great job, keep it up!