Reviews for TCOT Felonious Financier
Michelle285 chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Yay! I'm a bit sad that it's over, but this was a great last chapter! :) I also liked how long it was and that Tragg let Paul go with him when he questioned Susan Cooper. I also liked that he solved the case and I'm glad Della was right about Susan shooting Perry! :) As for Jason, I was a bit angry when he was talking about winning and such, although I knew Perry wouldn't let it get to him. His speech was amazing, and it got even better when Della said he didn't get anything! :) This was a great last chapter and I really hope to see more from you soon! :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Oh that Cooper woman and her supposed understanding of Della's character! Man, she annoyed me so much it made my cheeks go read! LoL! :) But well done, dear! Paul and Tragg working together on this one was such a treat!

And then Perry's speech to Mr. Cooper. And Della's reaction to it - beautiful. Completely melted me. :) :)

The fact that Della had left him for the night because she might not be able to keep her fingers off him made me smile like crazy. And I loved the ending so much! How they return to their life, including work. :)

Fantastic job, honey! :) :) This was such a treat with so many good lines, tears and chuckles. More soon, please! :) :)
kmw chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
I am such a fan of yours! I have LOVED every minute of reading this story. I love your stories and I think they are very true to the characters in the books and from the tv series as well. To me, it is like reading one of the ESG novels, only we get to have the good part we always wanted! The mystery, tension and romance were great! I love the fanfiction for the romance, but it is even better with a mystery. Because after all, that is SO who Perry and Della are! I absolutely adore the stories about the first time they get together. And you write all these things so well! I could (and do) read them over and over again. I think one great thing for fanfiction writers is being able to come up with so many different scenarios of how they finally give in to their feelings. For ESG to have taken that step with the characters there would have been, as Della said, "no going back". So I guess that it really was a good thing for him to keep us guessing, using our own imaginations of what was going on behind the scences! I just wish we could have had a little something in EVERY book and a little bit of ANYTHING in the series.

Now when are you going to get started on the next one? I can hardly wait!
likes-it-bubbly chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
""I'm the lucky one, Paul," she whispered at last."

If I have to pick a favorite line that would be it. Although I simply adored the entire Della/Paul interaction.

I also loved (and was so praying that it would come) the one-sided conversation Paul had with Perry after he had sent Della to the cafeteria. Lovely trick there, Paul. I can completely see and hear him doing just that! :) :)

Also melted when Perry was finally awake and didn't want Della to leave. Needed her. Again, such a great job. Completely touched my heart. :)

Tragg, too. Loved his exchange with Della. So sweet! And then in the end, Della letting go in the bathroom. I want to hug her so bad. Made me sniffle again, dear. :)

Can't wait for more! Suspense and the romance. :) :) Great mix!
E. Wallace chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Ah, mu favorite part, Paul telling Perry he'll gladly help Della through her grief then swoop in and marry her... after waiting the fifty or sixty years it will take her to get over Perry.

Paul's a clever man who knows just how to rile his best friend back to fighting form.

Well done!

ew
razraz chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Paul is the best - great scenes between him and Della.

The quick glance he gives to the door so Della doesn't walk on him talking to Perry - magic.

Paul telling her he was giving up batching - great interaction, all the while cooking an omelette.

The tears he wipes away when she's not looking - nice subtle touch. Della skipping the front page story when she is reading out loud, probably with a slightly lifted eyebrow I imagine.

"You'd be surprised how many women there are out there who believe once they've paid for his services, then they've paid for all of his services." That just sums so much of it up and can see Tragg with a knowing (but supportive) smirk on his face at that comment.

"I'll stay here with Sleeping Beauty." ha ha so Paul.

"Don't go around getting yourself shot, if you don't want me to cry." nicely Della

and this exchange

""How do you feel?"

"Feel like U've been shot in the chest."

"Imagine that."

And Della going into the bathroom to collapse.

Loving your story. Great number of suspicious persons.
kaleen1212 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Fantastic! Cannot wait for the next chapter.
Old English D chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Okay, so I thought it over about Chapter 9, and while I was mortified our hero was abandoned lying prone on the ground, I must admit to totally loving the opening scene with Jackson. He was a throwaway character in the books, but I enjoyed it whenever he made an appearance. So including him took the edge off what ultimately transpired.

On to Chapter 10, which I read with eager Evelyn Wood-like speed. Until the last section, which warranted savoring to fully appreciate Della's love, and anger, and frustration, and fear.
Old English D chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
I'm with Raz. How could you?
Michelle285 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Awww, yay! :) This chapter made me so happy! :) I loved that Della thought of Susan Cooper and I thought it was funny that Tragg was doubtful. :) I also loved what Paul said to Perry, about waking up and about stealing Della. It made me laugh and quite frankly, I thought it was rather brilliant. If Perry could hear him at all I feel like he definitely would've tried to wake up! :) I also loved Della and Perry's conversation. Especially when she told him not to get himself shot if he didn't want her to cry and when she told him she never would've forgived him if he died. :) I loved this chapter a lot! :) Please update soon! :)
Michelle285 chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
This chapter made up for the cliffhanger you left us with! :) I actually loved all the tension that was in this chapter even though I'm not a huge fan of angst. I LOVED that Paul thought Cooper did it, but he had an alibi! :) I also loved Tragg. I loved how concerned he was about Della, Paul and Perry! I like him better than Burger in so many ways! Haha! :) I'm glad Della at least got to see Perry and talk to him. I love what she said to him...it made me smile...and the nurses comment about raising his blood pressure really made me laugh! :) Now...I am pleased that this chapter came so very fast...could the next chapter come fast too? After all...Perry has to wake up...and we have to know if he heard Della! :) Update soon please...this was a fantastic chapter! :)
tengland2 chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Wonderful. thanks for getting this one up so quickly.
likes-it-bubbly chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Are you happy now? You made me cry! :( And I loved how Paul and Tragg were both so concerned and supported Della. And the nurse was a doll. I want to hug her real tight. And then Della, the poor darling. And Perry of course, too. She loves him. Man, that killed me. I ask again, are you happy? :) :)
razraz chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
I refuse to comment on the grounds you left Perry on the ground bleeding to death. raz
tengland2 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Interesting twists. Dont see Della being to happy when she arrives. Looking forward to seeing who did it.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »