Reviews for TCOT Felonious Financier
Michelle285 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Such a mean cliffhanger! :) I'm interesd to know what Cooper was doing at Della's apartment. Quite a good alibi for him though. Maybe that's why he was there? :) He probably knew Della wouldn't want to talk to him, but...okay...I'm getting ahead of myself here. :) Back to your chapter! I liked it a lot! :) I also liked the Perry/Paul scenes. I really like Paul! :) And about his cliffhanger...I'm really hoping you'll update soon! I want to make sure Perry's okay and I need Della to find out what happened! :) Great chapter! :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
"a lie detector with legs" and Paul's reply to that made me chuckle so hard after I was still busy figuring out what Cooper could want from Della. And then the shock. OMG! And now you leave us dangling in the air like that, dear? Not nice! I demand chapter 10! ;) :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Milicent James... That woman seriously bugs me. LoL. But amuses me at the same time. I just LOVED Della's attitude and how she let Perry struggle his way out of her grip all by himself. :) And how he ushered Della into his apartment in the first place. Totally cracked me up! And then some loving. Ohhh, that made me happy. Thanks so much, dear! :) :)
razraz chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Hola

did I mention from the last chapter that I love that"then pinch yourself not me." hee hee.

Chapter 8 - Millicent is positively creepy - I want to know how she knows where Perry lives.

"What did you expect me to do- grab her by the hair and toss her down the stairs? - hee hee

"No. Well, yes, I guess." -so Della

She laughed."I'm not jealous, Perry."

Always enjoy watching Della watching Perry extricate himself from awkward situations and you describe them so well. The whole conversation flowed really well (as always!).

Did I mention I don;t like Millicent? raz
tengland2 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Della's right about Millcent, who is clueless that there is even a possible chance of something between D/P. Looking forward to the continuing adventure.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Another good chapter. I'm sure Paul enjoyed hearing those stories about her and Mason in the mines. My guess was that Blanton was the one who set the explosion off. Good luck to the police on finding him.
razraz chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
glad they dealt with the mexico fiasco - go Della!fabulous mushy (and not so mushy). Haha Paul - watching them made me giggle, Tragg - you can never really be sure how much he hears can you.

I don't like Susan Cooper but love how Della teases him about the scratches. more more more more more
likes-it-bubbly chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Whoa, what a start! And then ""Yes. 'Damn'," she said." Truer words have never been spoken. Totally made me chuckle! :)

"Then pinch yourself, not me!" Laughing so hard!

Morning, office... oh, right. There was a case going on... Love how Della "fills Paul in" on the details - of the explosion ofc. LoL! Nice one! And some flirting. Yay! ""I wouldn't know. She never made it past 'don't go riding in cars with boys'." LOVE! :) Especially with Tragg interrupting them! "It does have its benefits, Lieutenant." LoLoL!

Loved this one again, dear. And I' sure Perry won't leave Della bored for long. :) Sweet. Just the kind of break I was looking for. Thanks for all the loving! :) :)
Michelle285 chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I LOVED this chapter. But of course, I would. :) It just made me happy. I actually loved that they almost got killed...since it made Perry man up and actually talk about what was going on with them! One of them needed to! :) I also loved that he pushed her, instead of leaving it be, like he did in the last chapter after dinner. I also LOVED Paul's line. "Or better yet, go home with Della and don't get any sleep!" It was so very Paul! :) It cracked me up. And yay...we finally hear about Mexico! Or at least enough to piece together what happened. And the end...yes! So veryyyy descriptive with Perry just in a towel...and then...good stuff for Perry and Della...I hope! :) Great chapter so far...I cannot WAIT for another one (this is why I don't read incomplete stuff...kills me!) Update soon? :)
Old English D chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I give up! No more writing for me when pefection has been attained. "Hands stuffed in his pockets and feet planted solidly, he watched the skyline. Della watched him - wide shoulders, slim waist, dark hair beginning to melt into the darkness that followed the sunset." Doesn't get any better than that.

Wait, it did get better, because he never finished his sentence. How you lead us up to that which we must imagine makes the imagining all the more enjoyable.

BTW - my name did not display on my previous chapter comment. Was the joke stolen from Star Trek, spoken by Lt. Uhura?
Michelle285 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I normally don't make a habit of reading unfinished things, but I started this and now I'm hooked. I also just had to review this chapter. I loved Helen...she was so sweet and seemed like just the type of friend Della would have. I love her innuendos about Perry though...and I think Della needs to listen to her! I want to know what happened with them. Perry and Della I mean. :) Hopefully that will be in the next two chapters (that I'm going to read soon) or coming up! :) I liked Della's speech on behalf of Perry to Susan. Go Della! As for the bit with Jackson...toooo funny! It cracked me up! :) I don't know what the joke was from, but I wish I did. :) I also loved the ending between Paul and Perry. Paul is all around one of my favorites! Great chapter! :)
Queen of Spiritual chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Great story once again, Captain! It made me wonder why Blanton left them in the mine alone like that. Shame on him!
razraz chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
so basically I read this before I went to work - big mistake. I was anxious the whole way through the mine thing - great tension. So I didn't get to read it a couple of times - as I generally do with your chapters because they are fabulously written, and I had all the juicy parts that you've been teasing us with for awhile. But all that kept flashing into my head (well actually two things) - was that he told her through the door that he was sending Paul to pick her up - even for Perry that was so insensitive - she should have bopped him on the head when she got back to the office. (Oh the second thing was the flashes of Perry's thigh right up to the hip - but that doesn't really need an explanation does it.

raz
likes-it-bubbly chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
OMG, I knew they would get into trouble. Man, you scared me there for a minute in that mine. But then you added those flashbacks. He kissed her all over, eh? And? You REALLY love to tickle my frustration, dear, and you do it well, I have to hand it to you. ;)

Totally get the Tequila and regret and hurt situation Della finds herself in. Poor darling.

"I should have swept you off your feet a long time ago," Yes, handsome, WHAT the Hell is WRONG with you indeed? :)

"Good Lord, you're worse than I am!" Yes, you tell her, Perry!

I mean, seriously, Della, baby face! Stop that! :)

"You're coming home with me." Now that's a word! :) :) And THAT's the way to go guys! :) Steamy fluff sweet stuff! Frustration gone. ;) Much obliged. :)
Queen of Spiritual chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Good chapter. Cooper sure doesn't sound very friendly.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »