Reviews for TCOT Felonious Financier
Michelle Weiner chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Rach,another wonderful chapter!

I loved the conversation between Della and Perry and how she imatates Millicet James...and Perry trying to take Della to lunch and then to dinner...he doesn't have any luck but I know he will have better luck later on...Won't he?

I really like the way you are crafting the development of this story. :)

More very soon please
Ayjah chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
The things Della has to put up with!
raz chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Tragg is such a gem.

if he's got better options - then why doesn't he owe Della him anything? - great voice dropping and can see Perry staring at the phone after she hung up.

I'm not liking the client much - did she hold her lawyers hand just a little too long?

Della is such a tease - love the last line. Raz
razraz chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Under a rock on a library sidewalk - ha work with Jackson, you have explained very clearly why he casts Della those furtive scared looks and given him a body that he was otherwise missing. Della as a sunday school teacher hee hee. Fabulous flirting - love the scene when he gets back to the office "Why bother?" behind a wall of newsprint - great imagery, all of it.

Two protests - he kissed the client? very book universe Perry but I thought he wasn't allowed to kiss anyone but Della.

"Since that night in Mexico..."

More please raz
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
'The sky was turning grey, not even a really a color, just less dark.'

I still love this description as much as I did the first time I read it.

Of course I also enjoy Perry teasing Della because the nap she took twelve hours ago is wearing off.

ew
Michelle Weiner chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
"If my Sunday School teachers had looked like you do in that dress I would have grown up to be a minister instead of a lawyer"...priceless.

And the suspense...,so it begins. Great way of developing the beginning of a murder plot...

I love the mix of the light bantering between Perry and Della and the suspense...Can't wait for the next chapter :)
marcho chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Suspense is right! I think Perry's been set up by another scheming female client, but I've been wrong before. He needs to be with Della only - and soon.
likes-it-bubbly chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Oy, suspense! I feel trouble coming up for Perry. Hope Della will keep an eye on him and be his alibi if he needs one. ;) Just saying... More soon, PLEASE? :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh, I can't wait to see how this will continue. Very promising beginning. And a very interesting case, keeping Perry so emotionally invested. I already love how you described Mildred and I want to know more! And I hope Della will be of assistance to him, as always, doing "her thing". ;) So more soon, please? :) :)
razraz chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
"he slipped his arm casually around her waist"? how can that be casual? Thankyou for curing my mondayitis. looking forward to more. great story development, great pace, and love what you do with della and perry. raz
Annie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Interesting start. Looking forward to more.
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
FINALLY! I am sooooo happy to see this is a wonderful beginning to what I know is a wonderful story...and the title...very clever,it really fits perfectly!

I love how you show Perry's compassionate side and the way he fights for his clients. Also he you can see how much he needs Della...and not just as his secretary.

My favorite part..."Then went home to seperate beds and seperate lives and it was a long time later before the man learned the woman felt the same for him as he felt for her."

Can't wait for THAT part as well as the rest. Don't make us wait to long for the next chapter. :)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5