Reviews for Extraction
harrylee94 chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
'Cue epic music'. Brilliant!
This was an EPIC story! Almost as epic as the Inception soundtrack! (but can you honestly best that? Apart from maybe the movie itself, of course)
And there's a sequil? Whoop!
Vampires Are The Shiz Nit chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
I just finished reading this chapter and I have to say this one and part 1 was very very entertaining! Thank-you for writing such an amusing chapter(s) in this story, which is very interesting and intriguing so far and I can't wait to read more! :D

(I know this story is complete I just wanted to write a review for this chapter cause it was so good :] )
forever-green-giant chapter 20 . 2/9/2012
This is one of the most AWESOME STORIES EVER! I read the whole thing in 2 hours. :D (Yeah, I speed read) And this story is definitely going on my favorites page!
wtbb chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
Oh, I love you. Oh I really do love you.
NativeBeauty chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
Great story, great finish, can't wait for the next part!
Skye Maxwell chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
Gah. What a perfect ending! It's great that Ariadne is telling her parents the truth and even greater that she and Arthur are illustrating it for them. XD

I liked Ariadne's conversation with Cobb. Hopefully he'll get to his kids okay. Thank you for explaining why he was kept alive and put in a dream state. Oh, and I like his New York clothes, haha.

Cute fluffiness. :3 I like that Ariadne is unsure about wanting a serious relationship. And yay for protection. Lol.

Anyways, I have so much love for this story! Thank you for writing it and posting it. It really kept me guessing. The romance wasn't overdone, the humor was hilarious, and the action was kick-butt. And now that this is done, I shall fave it and move on to the sequel! :D

-Skye
danastarry chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Awesome, epic ending! Epilogue please? xD
DarkestAngel11 chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Awesome! I love the ending and how they put Ariadne's parents in a dream like Cobb did to Ari in the movie! I cant wait for the sequel! Keep writing and I hope that you post more Inception stories soon!
Comfortably Plump chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Great way to end the story.
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Ha! What a great ending! I'm looking forward to the sequel! And arthur in a towel! *fans self*
musicchica10 chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Awww...lovely darling, this was just lovely ;) Haha...Eames is rubbing off on me..lol. I loved it! Great way to end it and I nearly cried when Arthur confessed his feelings! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I am so excited for the sequel! I'll be ready to read it and I'll keep my eyes out for it. I just love the idea that you used, that the ending was a dream...can't wait to read more of your stuff! Great job!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Awwwww, I loved this ending, and I can't wait for the sequel. I have enjoyed reading your story from the beginning. Also I have read your problem and the only thing I can thing of to fix it is go to tools and click clear history. Then clear all history. Hope it helps a little.
Skye Maxwell chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
Yay for Cobb shooting the tire! He's still awesome after being asleep for months.

Poor guy. He really does win this round. Hopefully he'll catch a break soon.

One more to go! I'm excited to see how everything gets wrapped up.

-Skye
Cockapoo chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
i loved the last sentence of the chapter! and the scene with the car chase was exciting, and the end of that scene was cute. thanks and keep it up! cant wait for the sequel!
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
Yayy! Reunion! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the sequel!