Reviews for Before During After
excessivelyperky chapter 69 . 4/22
At least Minerva isn't all indignant about Harry's detention once she finds out what he did, and doesn't intend to cover it up, unlike a certain headmaster with a werewolf attack.
excessivelyperky chapter 68 . 4/22
What exactly is Albus sacrificing again? Yes, he's dying, but he brought that on himself. And he's too chicken to take it on himself to die, but has to make sure Snape never survives an Order victory (he's always been good at multi-tasking).

Oh, wait, he gave up Grindelwald-but in exchange he got decades of worship by the rest of the Wizarding World. Snape? All he's gotten is decades of abuse, and having the few people he loves taken away from him (and Lily, at least, might have lived if Albus hadn't kept the Cloak for himself).

But of course Albus is always the injured party here, isn't he?
excessivelyperky chapter 67 . 4/16
Oh, very good chapter. Alas, he is going to go to his grave with her thinking of worst of him, but wasn't it sweet of Dumbledore to set things up that way? (sarcasm)
excessivelyperky chapter 66 . 4/5
Well, Snape didn't have a whole lot of choice about that Vow, if I recall the scene correctly. Especially given the charming task he was by Dumbledore (but then, that would mean that Snape put the welfare of a student to the forefront even if the student was Draco Malfoy. I guess Snape isn't supposed to care about them because they're Slytherins).

But this is a cute chapter anyway.
Ms. McGonagall-Snape chapter 94 . 4/5
Dear Quill of Minerva,

Hello, I'm an avid reader of this story. I just want to know why you suddenly stopped updating. I'm not rushing you or anything, i just want some reassurance that I can expect more chapters for this wonderful story.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. McGonagall-Snape
excessivelyperky chapter 65 . 3/3
Ah, but gloating is what Minerva does best...
excessivelyperky chapter 64 . 3/1
I love this moment between the two of them, with the scarf and the necklace-you can tell how much Snape is concerned about her.
excessivelyperky chapter 63 . 3/1
Well, if Harry is getting a detention, I expect it's because he nearly killed Draco, and it's about time someone wasn't rewarded for the feat.

But it's nice how both Severus and Minerva backstop each other without saying so out loud.
excessivelyperky chapter 62 . 2/28
Aww. Snape doesn't believe words; he's heard a lot of them. But a jar of bruise paste made with TLC, that he'll believe. Nicely done.
excessivelyperky chapter 61 . 1/21
Minerva needs to be let in on more of what's going on. But then, Albus appears to glory in driving a wedge between Snape and other people by any means necessary-after all, might as well get Snape used to being hated by everyone for what little remains of his life; if Albus has to die, he seems to plan to take Snape with him. When you look at Dumbledore's plan to have Snape kill him, it's clear that it was devised to make sure the Potions Master wouldn't survive an Order victory.

One hopes that Minerva finds out what is really going on before oh, say, she and Flitwick try to kill Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 60 . 1/20
Oops, Snape is in trouble now. I think I know who the two boys are who are going to receive Howlers, and I don't think they're students.
excessivelyperky chapter 59 . 1/16
Cute!
excessivelyperky chapter 58 . 1/16
Aw, heck. Cheese is good sometimes...
excessivelyperky chapter 57 . 1/2
Oh, dear. In canon, being with Bella and Narcissa turned out to be a Very Bad Thing.
excessivelyperky chapter 56 . 12/20/2013
Snicker. Sounds like Peeves was bribed to stay away that evening and leave them alone.