Reviews for Before During After
noctuas chapter 94 . 6/20
Sometimes I come back to this story to see if it has been updated. All I can say is that I hope you are doing well, and that your work is not forgotten. 3
caia chapter 94 . 5/4
hi
where have you been quill?
we still need this to go, please...this will never die
excessivelyperky chapter 94 . 1/17
Oh, well. She'll forgive herself for feeling the way she does now later on, and/or blame it all on Albus...
excessivelyperky chapter 93 . 1/15
Well, she's going to be much too busy to worry about what just happened. After all, they can all hate Snape with perfect unity after this last year.
excessivelyperky chapter 92 . 1/15
Yeah, two against one is never cowardly. Refusing to attack is cowardly, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 91 . 1/15
Under the circumstances, I don’t blame her, but surely encouraging Harry in the belief that Unforgivables are all right when a Gryffindor does them is likely not a good precedent to establish, though sadly attempted murder of a Slytherin already is.

Not that I have any sympathy for any of the Carrows—but surely Minerva knows something exquisitely appropriate to Transfigure him into? I mean, surely she’s been going over the possibilities over the past year.
laurashley11 chapter 94 . 12/27/2015
Please continue, I have read this since the very beginning and continue to love it today. I love it so much and can't wait to see the battle and its aftermath.
dspecter chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I hope that everything goes well, this has always been a favourite fic of mine and even I cannot resist re-reading it when I get the change.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This is still one of my all-time favourite Severus/Minerva fanfictions! Hope everything is well x
excessivelyperky chapter 90 . 6/16/2015
Yes, it is really annoying to play one's part not knowing if you're part of the plan or just winging it.

But it is hard to be hated by everyone (including, sadly. by the portrait whose original set up him to die in an Order victory, and still force him to work for one).

What? You still think Albus *liked* Snape?
excessivelyperky chapter 89 . 6/15/2015
What an interruption to festive memories-although Minerva doesn't seem to mind that much, as Filius appears to be approaching dangerous territory.
griffindorkunimitsuerza chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
More more more more :)
excessivelyperky chapter 88 . 4/19/2015
Ah, but Snape *is* like his master, as Minerva said...

Albus used to summon people, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 87 . 4/17/2015
I don't blame Severus for taking refuge in memories of happier times with Minerva (magic fingers, snicker). It's all he really has left.
excessivelyperky chapter 86 . 3/21/2015
I do hope Minerva is better at risking children's lives than Albus was. I understand why she's doing it, but I hope she understands that she may not be the only one to pay the cost.