Reviews for You and Me and These Shadows Keep on Changing
Rukobee chapter 2 . 1/15
its 2am and i'm reading this is the dark and i'm literally getting goosebumps. why anyone would wanna stay in a cabin all by themselves in an unfamiliar place is beyond me. shit is scary. and omg, The Shining?! i've never read the book but i've seen the movie and thats scary enough for me to not want to read the book.

i love Rachel who cares too much. she's awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Just reviewed, but forgot something I wanted to mention... Great choice of title! Absolutely LOVE Poe and Haunted is one of my most favourite songs. Heck, the whole album rules! Gotta say it again, hope this does get updated, great stuff!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
This is an awesome start! Really curious about what/who is in the cabin with Q. I see that it hasn't been updated in a while but I hope it does get one at some point because this is a great beginning and I'm hooked already!
daniethegirl chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Oh no I'm scared for Quinn.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
update, pleaseeeeeeee... and of course the closure.. and also more faberry..
Lubov chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Oh interesting. I'm looking forward.
jellygould chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Oooh enjoying this! looking forward to the next installment. A great way for Quinn to build up her friendship with Rachel :)
RandomOtakuFromTumblr chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Your fanfics are amazing, like, seriously! I love them!

Is it weird that just in 2 chapters I'm already scared? xD I would probably alread be freaking out if I was Quinn, like, no joke...

I can't wait for the next chapter though! I wonder what is actually going on and I want to see what Quin is going to do!

Keep up the fantastic work :)
ch3lsk0 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I'm loving this story so far, and definitely looking forward to reading more!
mykes chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Supernatural, huh? Wow, this is really well-written. A little from personal experience, maybe? The writing is really detailed, from the dinner times to the little things here and there. Never been to camp (that wasn't school related), so yeah.

I like how Quinn is so... serious. I dunno; she seems like it. Also, I really like the Quinntana friendship. Santana is really in character.

Rachel being all concerned is cute. :P I see tiny things hinting at Faberry and it makes me smile.

Again, supernatural. Really curious as to where this is going. And what's happening with Quinn. The folder, alarm clock, weird noises, and so on. It's kinda scary. :)
Bee314 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Interesting start! Looking forward to see where this goes, especially since this is labeled supernatural
agoodwinpd chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
This sounds like an interesting story. I can't wait to see where it goes. I like the idea of Quinn in therapy, but not totally crazy. Keep going!
Sora-Hikari chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Oh I forgot it was you with the Rachel that's likely to send links to everyone when online xD Great idea.

And this story is probably going to scare the hell out of me as I am a wuss. But you write such great Faberry I can't resist :X
mick3y92 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
this is interesting i know its a quinn and rachel fic but santana hitting on quinn is pretty damn funny cant help but love that ship but i like this and im really interested in where you'll go with this update soon
slightlystellar chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
i absolutely love this idea, it's new and different and i'm excited to see it develop. also, the language is well-crafted, and so far i think you're doing a nice job of setting the scene while slowly allowing more and more eerie elements to slip in and build up without giving too much away. looking forward to more.