Reviews for Growing Up With Mum and Dad
pottermommy1118 chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
Oh man. This just turned completely upside down! I am assuming I need to read the other three stories to understand time war?

This was great as usual :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I got has far as chapter 4 before I had enough of it.

You need to skip some of the years.
E.C.T: 1) say like Harry after old Harry killed dark lord.
2) Harry age to talk than walk.
3) Harry going to little school than Juniors.
4) May be add a plays or sports day and learning to swim, ride a bike.
5) Also going on hoilday and other places.
6) Harry at Hogwarts, falling in love than leaving Howarts.
7) Get's job, may be marry and have kids of his own ?
8) Harry,s mum & dad must tell Harry about older Harry.

That's all I can think of for now so Good Bye from:
The Crimson Mage.
HGRHfan35 chapter 26 . 2/14/2013
I'm in!
Always...
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
:O oh no!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
OMG! I am so super excited about this! Sounds like things are going to get very interesting ... although I remember what the lock for the garage was for, I can't remember what Newton, Einstein and number 4 are for ...
But I am sure I am about to find out!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Oh she can still really trust Albus! She will make this happen. They all will, and they will all be safe and sound! I have faith in them all ... Are you going to put Stella into this story?
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Oh no this is not good at all ... Really really bad bad news. They must hide all the kids and fight them until they are gone.
Kressie
*Love the surprise at the end, didn't see that happening at all*
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Yay! they got Eva back! This is great news and this chapter was very happy for me! I am glad that they got married and that all of them get to be happy once again!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Awww ...Poor Sirius and this chapter made me cry! Cry for Winnie and cry for Sirius ... he really was just getting used to having a great mother around! I hope that things continue to be great for them!
I cannot wait to read more!
Great job as usual!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
OHNO! I hope that they can fix her leg ... It's sad to feel what she is feeling right now. I hope that it does get better for her and that they figure out what is wrong with her.
Once again, amazing job! I could feel all the emotions and picture in my head exactly what was going on.
:) I superly love reading your work and I am excited to read on.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Oh no! I hope that she doesn't get too depressed over this and that she knows that she will make a PERFECT mother for Bastein and he will be happy to have her and Sirius no matter what ... :) I hope that she realizes it though and doesn't let it effect her negatively on her ways for raising him.
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
Wow, didn't expect how this one would end up, but as always it's a logical extrapolation from how it all started. Thanks for yet another great read!
MyGinevra chapter 25 . 3/10/2012
Wow! What an ending! I don't fully understand the details, but it made the hairs on my neck stand up. And just when we thought things were starting to go better, too.

Excellent job, my friend. I throughly enjoyed this story.

MyGinevra chapter 24 . 3/9/2012
Nice, sweet chapter, except for the gruesome description of Sirius's wounds, but I know you insist on that kind of realism when it comes to war. Anewen's awakening was emotional. I liked the way you handled Moody's departure; there is no doubt that he's a softie under that gruffness. And it does not surprise me that Sirius can belch the names of Jupiter's moons.

MyGinevra chapter 23 . 3/8/2012
You have this family tree and timeline so well integrated! And of course Peter will be up to no good, whatever precautions they take. Havne't seen a burning day since CoS, either. :-)

Poor Albus. You will never cut him a break, it seems, Although in this story he does have some genter qualities.

Good job.