Reviews for Warehouse 27D
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Such fun! Really like these paranormal interludes.
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
scary! Loved the line about that which was not spoken!
Good job.
karlii chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love the paranormal theme running through these... off to read the next one. hehe... hopefully they meet Jason and Grant at some point.. *hopes
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That overall, was really creepy. Yep, as I was writing that sentence, I literally got a chill and that's no joke. The kiss in the elevator and then in the car was very Hot but the ghosts of the tortured dogs attacking, Gibbs actually being bitten and then finding Bartlett's mauled dead body and the connection to Genome...I say again, Creepy. Well done! I happen to love the supernatural.
gosgirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I love it - a wonderful combination of humour and tenderness, coupled with a dose of real danger. And you made me chuckle so much... from The Hotel Incident That Shall Never Be Spoken Of Again, to the description of the behaviour of the team adjusting to Gibbs' altered behaviour. LOL that Tim has developed a slight twitch! And then you throw in a wonderfully tender paragraph depicting their first kiss, you have a real knack for sensual descriptions and then the more frantic, relieved to be still alive kiss at the end and an acknowlegement not to wait any more. Beautifully done!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Another creepy one! Why does this keep happening to Gibbs and Tony? But, again, there's no arguing with the relationship results, as it's made them take the next step :).
OfBloodandTears chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ok, I loved both stories. They are funny yet creepy in weird way that totally works. _
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Another awesome one! Well done, Kester! :)
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I want a sequel! I like these stories and now I gotta try to come up with a prompt for more. I like the nice lil moments with them in the elevator and the decision to not wait any longer lol! Great job as always!
Jebeth chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow, enjoyed this one too. Creepy, but fun. Great job again.
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
another good one, stacy...they got lucky...have to admitt...i'm kinda looking forward to more of this series.

alisa
anci2506 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yay! Hope there will be some more!
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I would like to see more of this!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Well, it looks like the dogs did their job and got Tony and Gibbs together. And the petty officer got his just deserts after being so cruel to the animals during the testing.
MarieKiki19 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
HolyMotherOfAngriesDogs! That a kind of story that you absolutely... And I repeat you absolutely NOT reading it in a dark, alone and surround by dogs... No frikkin' way!

And, how that our beloved duo managed to found themselves in those freaking...ish adventures all the sudden... But man that bring the hotness in their relationship...

On that note, Thanks God! I'm glad that I have cats... Wait! Should I be glad? *widening my eyes*

Honey, let's get rid of the cats!